Stealth w/Secret Sealant!

Discussion in 'Show and Shine' started by JLs Detailing, Feb 17, 2008.

1. Dust2Glory

Dust2Glory Nuba Guru

so better than Jetseal and the DG twins???

BTW the Stealth looks golden... very deep and poolish wet

2. Black Diamond

Black Diamond Jedi Nuba

So maybe he can send out some samples to the forum members. That way he can get a good cross sampling from many areas of the country on a good number of vehicles. No better testing than field testing.

3. klumzypinoy

klumzypinoy Nuba Guru

Wow she reflects like a madman!

4. Cody

Cody Virgin Detailer

Stuff sounds interesting, but here are my questions:

If it's used by the military, what is the mil spec?

What does AWACS stand for? I am familiar with helicopters & the aerospace industry & do not know what this is short for.

If you can provide me with this information I would appreciate it! Thanks!

5. Al-53

Al-53 Welcome to Detailing

what the military specs are I do not know..that may be between the maker and Uncle Sam...

I think the AWAC's are some sort of radar jet..like this...but I think a newer model is out..like a 747 size Boeing: Products-E-3 AWACS in Service Worldwide

for helicopters its used on rotors to lower coefficent drag as i was told...and on jets ..

I am sure some info can not be told...

this is the thickest sealant I have ever seen or used....

oh it just came in a plain white jug with written instructions to try

AL

6. JLs Detailing

JLs Detailing DB Pro Supporter

I put the second coat on today and the paint slick and I mean super slick. Slicker than eel snot slick. I just went out and checked it again and the paint almost feels wet. I can't wait to take some pics tomorrow in the sun. I'll be sure to post when I take them.

7. klumzypinoy

klumzypinoy Nuba Guru

Sounds like a nice sealant :D

8. ggk

ggk Jedi Nuba

man i want to try some!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    this guy need to send out samples!

9. Al-53

I just got a call on the Phone from Bradley..shabybreal..he just used it on a 57 chevy and said it was so slick he was amazed ....now i just need to try it..lol....did my desk top with it..now every thing slides on it..sucks typing...yup I was bored...

oh I forgot....wolfpacker sent me pics of the second coat...looks great.....said pictures do it no justise...nice job Wolfpacker

Al

10. agentf1

agentf1 Jedi Nuba

Sounds interesting, I would love to try it if you get enough of it. Good luck with it. Does it have an odor? Can it be layered? How do you apply it, cotton or mf applicator?

11. JLs Detailing

Here are the pics from today and they were done at my house so not a lot of things to show the reflection capabilities like the ones I took at work but man this stuff makes my paint look ssssooooo good. Here they are:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My favorite from today:

[​IMG]

This sealant almost seems to be the best of both worlds with looks and durability of a sealant and some great depth like a nuba. I am very pleased with this sealant. My only problem is I don't want to use it on clients cars I want to keep it for myself!

Al I really hope you get more of this because I'm greedy and I want more!

12. JLs Detailing

It doesn't have a fruity smell or anything just kind of like a mild chemical smell. Nothing offensive by any means but just not fruity. Yes it can be layered the above pics are the second layer. I did them 2 days apart as it takes 48 hours to reach it's peak as far as looks go. I applied it with a 4" LC CCS red pad on my polishing pal. Apply front to back (like wind blows on the car) on horizontal panels and straight down (like rain falls) on vertical panels.

13. Al-53

it has a odor...like a mineral spirits odor....its very thick..I mean thick...the direction i got said by hand and straight lines...I suppose it can be layered as he said 2 layers for maximum results......it has no cleaners ....and it says to apply in straight lines with a foam or cloth applicator.....wait till hazed and remove....coating will continue to cure for 48 hours and gloss and slickness will increase in that time period

Al

14. Asphalt Rocket

Asphalt Rocket Nuba Guru

Wolfpacker, are you saying that you like this better than Jetseal. You know Phil is going to be very upset that you have turned on him.:thumb:

15. JLs Detailing

Man I don't know I really love Jetseal. It would depend on the durability as compared to Jetseal. Price would also be a consideration. But if it had better durability and a cheaper price then yes it would be #1 for me. But right now Jetseal is still #1 ... can't be upsetting my bro Phil you know:applause2:!

16. pirex

pirex DB Certified Dealer

Very nice pictures wolf :D Your car looks amazing! Love your house still :p

17. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

WOW!! I really DO HOPE this BEATS JS. Cant wait to get mine!

18. klumzypinoy

klumzypinoy Nuba Guru

Wow thsoe are some sick pictures!

19. ggk

ggk Jedi Nuba

Ding, Ding, Ding
    sounds like a winner as long as it has a good durability.

man the stealth looks good! super wet looking and nice and shiny.

20. pirex

pirex DB Certified Dealer

To bad the stealth don`t have the same spoiler as mitsu 3000