Spyral's reviews from this weekends detail

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by Spyral, May 17, 2009.

1. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

nice reviews. Thanks for sharing.

2. digneesh

digneesh Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Spyral thanks for sharing! I've been curious as to see your reviews, as you seem to have bought everything that I've ever wanted! Very envious

3. Spyral

Spyral DB Forum Supporter

I have a few more things on the way and I am really contemplating pulling the trigger on a pot of Crystal Rock or Mystery. We'll see! I'm glad you guys enjoyed the reviews, there will be more!

4. Nica

Nica Banned

Both are great waxes...but I lean towards Crystal Rock. I don't mind Mystery but Crystal Rock appeals more to me then Mystery, just my :2cents:

Which ever you choose you'll be happy with :thumb:

5. detaildoc

detaildoc Guest

If I was considering spending over 1k on a wax, I would wait and save some money and go for Vintage, which comes with lifetime refills. In the long run, that is a better value for your money than let's say Crystal Rock, which does not come with any refills. Once you are done with your pot of Vintage, you know you get another refill for the year, while with CR, that's it, all gone. Just my two cents.

6. Spyral

New reviews added...here are the results of my work today. I did not have time to do the interior, I have plans for the evening. I will get that done tomorrow.

This is the once badly scratched trunk lid
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And, finally, my work space.
    [​IMG]

7. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Do you think Dodo Juice qd is a good all around qd for everyday use or is it more for a already clean car that you just wanna give the finish a bit more shine, kind of like a AquaWax?

8. Spyral

I use the Red Mist like an every day QD and it works very well. I actually keep a bottle and a MF in my trunk and one on my detailing cart. It's the only product I ALWAYS have on me.

9. littlemissGTO

littlemissGTO Welcome to Detailing

Outstanding Spy!

10. littlemissGTO

littlemissGTO Welcome to Detailing

Hey when are you going to put your new brakes on?

11. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

I am going to have to get me some of that qd then!

12. Spyral

This coming week, I keep getting pushed back..lol. It sucks when you are depending on someones lift!

13. mrgolfrider

mrgolfrider DB Forum Supporter

Pictures of the car look great man, especially the first one. Is that a superfly towel?? How do you ya like the detailers tools for the shop vac?? I love the hose, sooo much better than the black one it comes with. Keep it up dude!!

14. sal329

sal329 Nuba Guru

Great reviews. The car looks awesome. Now sell me your RBOE :lol:

15. Spyral

I'm doing the interior detail now, so reviews will follow! Yes, that is a Superfly. I just ordered more of them if that is any indication! Excellent towel.

Sal, not for sale..lol.

16. Bunky

Bunky Guest

Did any products not really work for you?

17. Spyral

I can't say that any flat out did not work. The RBOE was a bitch to apply and remove, but since getting more info on application, I have found the correct process to use it.

18. Spyral

Interior detail reviews added.

19. Spyral

New reviews added 05/30/09

20. mrgolfrider

mrgolfrider DB Forum Supporter

thank you for the updated reviews! You are a wax head!