someone please clear this up

Discussion in 'Last Steps: Waxes, Sealants, and Coatings' started by rfinkle2, Jan 18, 2011.

1. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

2. Viny Detailer

Viny Detailer Any Rag Vehicle Washer

I learned a few days on this topic, but I'm not here to create friction with anyone, I am a professional like this and I think everyone here have many great products to choose which to use all, I love pinnacle, carlack, aquartz, collinite, chestnut , menzerna, Lincoln, and others, very good to have choice of products helps the professional.
    I came here from me or get to create fighting nivl low as a few for fear of competition, let this war for manufacturers, what else will want is better products for us all.
    PS. not lead to bad here is that this forum has people thinking he owned the world, I think Dbliss is a democratic forum and I congratulate the administrators. :mounty:

3. rfinkle2

rfinkle2 DB Forum Supporter

i hate language barriers.

4. Viny Detailer

The proof that the products are different at all .....

[video=youtube;yE_wUSxT7gE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yE_wUSxT7gE&tracker=False[/video]

I'm not here to talk about which product is better, but this video proves they are different from each other ....

5. rfinkle2

The thread's intention is to understand the differentiation between the two, not questioning whether or not a difference exists.

6. Misha

Misha Nuba Guru

this just shows improper application of cquartz. they are right about aquartz FILM. thats what it is a liquid film, i guess kinda like one you get with PPF 3m film just in liquid form. does that sprayable liquid bra does the same that you get in wamart?

it shows that aquartz doesnt bond to surface, just sits on top of it, one wrong move and your car gona start peeling, thats a lot of fun (kinda like when you get sunburn and your ski starts peeling i guess)

are my observation correct?

7. kyoshiro

kyoshiro DB Forum Supporter

i'd hate to have something peeling off my car... would look real shit

8. billy

billy Obsessive Detailer

This test its very subjective Cquartz its not cure at all and they wiped off immediately, second he uses 1 drop of Cquartz while he uses 10 times more of Aquartz also aquartz its cured with a heat gun something that Cquartz its not cured and even that shows tha Aquartz docent bond into the surface its peeling off even after curing.
    This test its just wrong and proves just one thing there its a lot of difference on each products and the way that they performance
    I would never used on my car much less in a customer car a product that can start peeling off.
    just my 2 cents

9. d964

d964 Two Bucket System Washer

Mr.Viny !
    the worst thing i hate about people is there fake intention and two-face,
    why dont you tell everyone that you are the Korean fraud dealer?
    why to say to all you try to show the difference between two products while apparently, your real intention (and your korean friend ) is to slander the cquartz.
    you want to sell or compete , do it properly , declare you sell aquartz, sponsor the forums, do lab tests , get certificates , real ones(not the fake papers from 4 years ago your Korean show). be real Pro!

about this test... im sorry to tell you , but what do you show here exactly??
    cars are made from wood? No.
    cquartz applied properly? No
    Cquartz cured properly on surface , even its wood ? No
    you coat cars with pouring aquartz on car surface? No
    and if so, your cured liquid peel off from surface? Yes.
    try to be more professional with your comparison, or do real lab tests...
    and next time make it on car surface not wood .
    good luck.

Guys - excuse me for my anger , i just couldnt hold my self.

10. rwisejr

rwisejr DB Forum Supporter

All this test shows me is that AQuartz is what I would not buy as it clearly doesn't bond to the surface !!!!!!!!!! Don't worry AVI if thats the type of product and marketing they do they will be bankrupt really fast.

11. Viny Detailer

Hello .. AVI
    I am not against nor aquartz cquartz, are different products and you know it, I'm working with aquartz detailer and yes, I do not defame any scorecard can guarantee you that is already being done tests in laboratories in Brazil for the national certificate.
    I think this little war could end up here and each one touches your boat ..
    Has the market for everyone, it is unfortunate that some people do not know your product or do not know how to work properly, keeps saying bad people ..
    I'm not against you but be very careful with people who work ...
    Vinicius

12. domino

domino Welcome to Detailing

awesomeness

now i know what ill definitely be using when i buy myself a wooden car

the epic fail of that video made the baby jesus cry

13. d964

d964 Two Bucket System Washer

Viny, again you are talking in hints, if you talking about Billy car care in Brazil, say it loud.. im very happy to work with Billy, he is the best experienced detailer right now in Brazil. and i trust him very much ... in fact he is expert now in Cquartz coating with demo shows to car importers there , such as VW BMW MB...
    you seems to be nice guy but little naive, i think you better look after your back with the source you buying your Aquartz, there you need to be much more careful , you dont know at all with whom you are dealing with in korea!! and believe me i know well!

14. billy

billy Obsessive Detailer

Mr Viny "detailer"

I been Detailing business for more than 20yrs and I distribute products in Brazil for different manufactures which Car pro its just one of them and i been in this forum almost since day one have a lot of good friends in here and i been seeing a lot of people come and go too.

The only advice that i can tell u or give u is this;

To earn a place in the market like a detailer or like a distributor of any products is with hard work honesty and time

There is no way that u will place a product or become a respectful detailer coming into a respectful forum and start bashing people and products with this type of videos and comments.

You have not even 2yrs detailing cars and representing Aquartz in Brazil and living in Portugal (dont know how u do that?)and no more than 4 months in this forum and u just come in here bashing products people and trying to advertise ur products.
    I believed that its not very professional of u.

Im not even to bother keeping replying to u and ur words (words that they are not even straight forward to my person)

So i suggest you keep ur mind and time to grow professionally instead off loosing time with this type of post.

15. rfinkle2

:popcorn:

16. youngproper

youngproper Virgin Detailer

Pardon......MSDS? Anyone?

Cheers rfinkle2

17. hamza7

hamza7 Welcome to Detailing

This is a very interesting thread, but I rather stick to CQuartz, it is easier to buy and I like the Idea of a video done on the Independent Pencil hardness testing done for the AQuartz, perhaps I could do it, I have access to a hardness meter, knowledge in Material Engineering and a sample door. :giggle:

18. Emile

Emile Welcome to Detailing

word.