someone please clear this up

Discussion in 'Last Steps: Waxes, Sealants, and Coatings' started by rfinkle2, Jan 18, 2011.

1. Misha

Misha Nuba Guru

^thats great news.

2. CEE DOG

CEE DOG Any Rag Vehicle Washer

I'd like thank everyone for this thread. very interesting and Avi thanks for getting everybody clear on things. Richythanks for bringing this to Avis attention and Dwow, thanks for the link to this thread. I have my Cquartz and looking forward to finally using it this or next weekend!

3. Dubbin1

Dubbin1 Jedi Nuba

You're very welcome Dog. You applying it to Sky baby?

4. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

5. GDAL

GDAL Guest

I also got a letter from Korea because they had my address on file. Avi is legit ... I've been doing business with him ever since these products were introduced.

6. IID

IID DB Forum Supporter

When I placed my first order from Avi a few months ago,these are the three products I ordered.They all work well in conjunction with each other.
    Smart move to start with them (3) products.:thumb:

7. Rcrew

Rcrew Wax on..Wax off

Back when this thread was first developing, I reviewed both sites in question and took the Korean site bashing Avi up on its offer for a free sample kit. They shipped it out fairly quickly and it was truly free.
    Of course I realize that Avi/Car Pro is the real deal in this arena, but since I am planning a 50/50 test between Opti-Coat and Cquartz on my car in the near future, I jumped at the chance to get some Aquartz for free to add to the comparison. I will post up my findings once I get everything on the car.

For now, here are the pics of the kit sent to me by the Korean company:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. Lito

Lito Any Rag Vehicle Washer

I would never take seriously a company that used the word "bullshitting" in its home page...

9. Viny Detailer

Viny Detailer Any Rag Vehicle Washer

If you need help to apply the best the market can have PTT MP, I would be happy to help in the correct application of products AQuartz.
    ** All products are certified by independent laboratories, has in nocumentos farce.
    Can check in:

You can check the Sample No.: R071023-SS001 and call to KICM +82-23-3415-8800~32.
    Korea Institute of Construction Materials

I do not understand, before aquartz was the best, the documents were true, because now started to be false?
    Working with aquartz very selfish of the results, which is already tested cquartz different formula, each product has a different reaction.
    I'll be waiting for the tests .. I already did and I know the result. :thumb:

10. d964

d964 Two Bucket System Washer

Well Viny,
    i think first you need to confess about your relations with this Korean, that you are his dealer now. this is first thing, so im not sure how objective you are about this.

second, im not sure about your experience with his coat. how long you test it, 2 months? what did you test? shine? you measured real gloss meter?
    do you know really what is made from?
    did you apply it in summer time ?, at 30 deg.C room temp.? im not sure you did.
    did you know that the "so called" cert. they show was made on glass surface? ! not paint ,
    and the institute you declare is not so reliable approved among real pro's in Korea. (pay money and they will write you what ever you want) compare to KTR for example.
    what will you see after 3 months you will find yourself very soon.. actually you wont know if there is something there or not... but i guess you need to see it in your own eyes.
    have a good luck !

11. rfinkle2

rfinkle2 DB Forum Supporter

Hmmm. Viny detailer a spy? the plot thickens. dum dum dum (like iin the movies lol)

12. kdude

kdude Jedi Nuba

This is getting interesting ... :)

13. Dubbin1

Dubbin1 Jedi Nuba

I emailed them for the free sample, still waiting to hear back.

14. eShine

eShine Guest

Although I have no doubt BOTH CQuartz and AQuartz are good products. I believe the majority will go with the better represented company in terms of professionalism, customer support etc.

15. HeavyD

HeavyD DB Forum Supporter

I did the same (2weeks ago,no response) this usually sums up volumes for me and I wasnt really looking for the product anyways. Meh,whatever.Phil (CQuartz) and Ranney (GTeqniq) got the stuff I want.

16. Dubbin1

Dubbin1 Jedi Nuba

I just now got this response from them

"Dear Sir,
    Many thank you for your enquiry.
    We, AQuartz Korea Co., Ltd. Specializes in manufacturing Nano-Titanium
    combining formed materials focusing in the R&D of nanotechnology.
    And we are proud to introduce the new Innovative generation in car care products.
    Though Aquartz premium is liquid, it changes from liquid to solid(Paint Protect Film) when it is cured.
    A Super Hydrophilic coating , self cleaning, and long duration of 9~12h hardness.
    This Aquartz coating has up to 2~3 years life time and protects the original car paint and windscreen from harmful UV rays, strong acid rain and minor scratches.
    It creates a self-cleaning effect on the car and helps deter salt,
    birds droppings, and dirt from the paintwork.
    AQuartz coating products will protect almost any kind of surface you can imagine.
    Smart, Simple, and very easy to apply.!
    You can see our products inform. on our website: "AQuartz Crystal Titan PPF Coatings"
    If you need Aquartz samples, please send me our "sample enquiry sheet"

Sample Enquiry Sheet
    After we receive the sheet, we will send you our price list and proforma invoice for free samples."

I want to know what happened to the "free" sample they said they would send.

Edit: LOL I just noticed this "Above samples are free, not included Delivery Cost, you should to pay for EMS/Delivery Cost(45.00US$)." Umm I don't think so...

17. HeavyD

HeavyD DB Forum Supporter

Maybe since you got a response and no free stuff that means I'll get the free stuff with no response.LOL

18. Viny Detailer

Viny Detailer Any Rag Vehicle Washer

I think no one is a spy.
    From what I see is a discussion about two different products I've tested the two and made the choice, everyone here in the forum is free right to choose with whom and bout what works.
    I ask: Sorry if I'm failing in the forum rules

19. rfinkle2

rfinkle2 DB Forum Supporter

where were you when this thread was in its infancy?

the spy referance was just a joke btw.

20. billy

billy Obsessive Detailer

Viny Detailer!

U say that u test both products and after that u made a decision to represents Aquartz?

To my knowledge Avi did not gives u the representation for Portugal and Brazil from Cquartz and after that u start representing Aquartz.

Also u was the one demonstrating IRON CUT with a bottle of IRONX on you tube until u where advice that u was using the wrong product and miss leading the Brazilian customers!

So how did u make a choice of products if u did not even know the products that u represents.

Any one can choose which products to use and rep but any Company that bashes other company and and advertise products from another company as they where his owns its not professional at all !!

Just my :2cents: