Shampoo Sale at Detailed Image

Discussion in 'Pre Wash, Wash, Decon, Claying, Engine, Wheels, an' started by Red Orc, May 5, 2010.

1. Red Orc

Red Orc Birth of a Detailer

Detailed Image has a lot of shampoos on sale right now.
    The best one in my opinion is their BTBM
    The 500ml is on sale for$28 but the 250ml is on sale for $10!
    If you get two 250ml bottles you're getting 500ml of BTBM for $20 !:applause2:
    Gossworkz is on sale ($10) and so is Maxi-Sudz ($4.50!)
    Also on sale :
    Optimum Car Soap ,Poorboy's Super Slick & Suds ,Dodo SP,Blackfire Gloss Shampoo.
    There's some 1 gallon bottles on sale tooIf you don't mind having to sign up for an account and having yet ONE MORE user name & password combo to deal with nows the time to stock up!

2. impakt

impakt DB Forum Supporter

hmmm... to order or to not order...fasjklhlkda i could spend my entire paycheck on product

3. Red Orc

I know what you mean. I got two 250ml BTBM's a Glossworkz & a Maxi-Suds and it's taking all my force of will not to go back & order another $50 worth of shampoo!:devil:

4. Emile

Emile Welcome to Detailing

I don't think I can resist, either. Already have more than enough shampoo but definitely going to order more....got my eye on the Dodo shampoos.

5. pektel

pektel DB Forum Supporter

So what's teh comparison between Sour Power and BTBM? Sour power is on sale for 8.99...

6. AZN_C300

AZN_C300 Birth of a Detailer

Hmm, BTBM is a good deal, but pretty much all the Chemical Guys shampoos can be bought cheaper directly through Chemical Guys website. 1 gallon Maxi Suds II is on sale for only $11.95 through CG.

7. Red Orc

They don't seem to have Glossworkz or Maxi-Suds. The closest I see is "Super Suds" & "Citrus Wash & Gloss".
    Kinda weird that the Chemical Guys website would be missing Chemical Guys shampoos.

8. Red Orc

Sour Power has Carnuba added to it to supposedly make the car shine a little bit more after you wash it. BTBM doesn't have any kind of shine enhancers added.
    Sour Power supposedly smells like apples BTBM supposedly smells like berries.

9. impakt

impakt DB Forum Supporter

found maxi-suds
    Car Wash Shampoo Maxi Suds No Wax

10. pektel

You have to call and ask for it. They have glossworkz

11. Red Orc

(double post)

12. eyezack87

eyezack87 Guest

I have over 5 gallons of foam cannon soap, and 3 gallons of car washing only soap. I think I should be good for a while hahahaha

13. JonM

JonM Guest

Got some
    -BTBM
    -Sour Power
    -Chemical Guys Citrus Wash

Thanks for the info!

14. Emile

Thank you, you just justified my purchase. I ordered 4 BTBM's and 3 Sour's, already have 1.5 Sours left (all 250mL sizes of course).

Sour Power is an excellent wash & wax type of soap. If diluted properly, I have seen its protection last 2-3 weeks no problem...really only meant as a topper for existing protection though. The green apple scent is AMAZING.

15. pektel

So, looks like I'll be buying some more shampoo. dammit.

16. pektel

what's the dilution for these shampoos? How many oz per gallon?

17. Atom Bomb

Atom Bomb Two Bucket System Washer

too bad they don't ship to Canada... :(

18. Emile

Which one?

19. Red Orc

Glosworkz is 1 ounce for every 4-5 gallons
    Maxi-Suds is 1 - 2 ounces for every 4 - 5 gallons
    Born to Be Mild I'm not sure about. I hope it's on the bottle so I don't have to guess

20. MRSHINE

MRSHINE Any Rag Vehicle Washer

I just got my order in. Citrus wash clear , Maxi suds, Citrus wash & gloss. You also get a bottle of 303 free if you get more then $55.00:applause2: