Shag Rags anyone??

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by Obsessive Detail, Dec 10, 2008.

1. Obsessive Detail

Obsessive Detail Pro Detailer - Lifetime Member

No prob!

2. spK

spK DB Forum Supporter

Can't wait to get mine. If I like them, I'll buy a ton more if the sale is still one :doh:

3. Obsessive Detail

Yours shipped out today too Minh. You should get your package by the Friday. Let me know how you like them.

4. Cooter

Cooter Guest

You wont be dissappointed Minh!!!!!

5. Obsessive Detail

You are starting to get a pretty good collection of Shag Rags too Heath!!

6. spK

spK DB Forum Supporter

Just got them today, love em. Gotta try them out maybe this weekend hopefully.

How long is this sale going on for Justin? I have to see how many total MF towels I got at home first.

7. Obsessive Detail

I've got quite a few still left, I will probably keep them on sale until the end of this month! Everything else, I will probably take off sale this weekend.

8. rwisejr

rwisejr DB Forum Supporter

Hey Justin received the box today . Great towels even better than I thought.. Thanks for the extras. All I can say anyone on the fence about Justins towels you better grab them as fast as you can . They are super quality at a great price from an awesome guy . Thanks again Justin and Happy Holidays to you and the family.

9. pektel

pektel DB Forum Supporter

ordered more shag rags, some all purpose mf's, and a gallon of Optimum Power Clean :D

10. Obsessive Detail

Thank you! Happy Holidays to you too!

11. rwisejr

Thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!

12. rwisejr

Hey Justin just sent in a new order for more towels. Shopping cart had an issue that didnot connect to paypal . So I sent payment via paypal direct. Let me know you received it

13. Obsessive Detail

Yes I got the order. Thanks bud!

I need to find what the problem is with the website. It shows your invoice with everything on it? Hmmm.....

14. rwisejr

It may not be a problem related to your cart as I 'm in the middle of testing the new IE 8 browser so it maybe the culprit.

15. Obsessive Detail

I got that sent out today, it went USPS Priority, so you should get it pretty fast. Thanks again!

16. rwisejr

Great thanks for the fast and prompt service !!!!!!!

17. rwisejr

OK Justin It was delivered today Xmas morning . Thanks and enjoy the holiday with the family. You should be getting a couple of orders soon. I pointed some folks your way. Thanks again

18. Obsessive Detail

Guys, I've decided to keep the sale prices until the end of this month! If you haven't tried out these towels, now is a great time!

19. rwisejr

If you haven't tried them get moving. They are great .My favorite is the shag rags .Super thick and fluffy . Plus Justin is great and ships fast.

20. Obsessive Detail

Thanks bud! :thumb: