Shag Rags anyone??

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by Obsessive Detail, Dec 10, 2008.

1. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Minh, you are gobbling up detailing supplies left and right mate! Has the bug bit you?

2. spK

spK DB Forum Supporter

yea, its hitting pretty hard but i'm fighting. Just got lusso stuff today :doh:

3. Obsessive Detail

Obsessive Detail Pro Detailer - Lifetime Member

I still have a ton of Shag Rags left!!!

4. pektel

pektel DB Forum Supporter

Good, because I may have to order some more.

Why do I feel like I can never have enough MF's?

Or polishes/waxes/brushes/applicators...?

5. Obsessive Detail

That is exactly how I feel. The bad thing is that it is more tempting for me, I have all of these towels and products sitting right there!

6. pektel

And a question for you, Justin. How do I go about getting some Optimum Power Clean with a ragshack order (to save on shipping charges)? I hear it works well when cleaning wheels and using ONR.

7. Obsessive Detail

You can place your order for the Power Clean through Obsessive Detail. Then I will refund back the difference on shipping charges.

8. pektel

I don't want to do it that way... then I'll be tempted to buy even more stuff!!! :D

9. Obsessive Detail

That is funny!

If you have Paypal I can figure up everything you need and send you a money request. I can also take an order by phone, but I will be in and out a lot today. Let me know what works best for you bud.

10. rwisejr

rwisejr DB Forum Supporter

Hey Justin just placed a nice order for a batch of the sweet looking towels. Can never have enough !!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to try them out

11. Obsessive Detail

Thanks bud! I'm going to throw in a couple of freebies for you, I thought the shipping charge was pretty high.

12. rwisejr

Great Thanks. You Rock !!!!!!!!

13. Grey Ghost

Grey Ghost Jedi Nuba

wait.... a towel with a pocket? where!!

14. pektel

Will do. :D

What do you think of the Power Clean? Do you use it? What would you say it compares to?

I had only watched this video. it was linked in the "ONR-The Definitive Thread":

ONR: The Definitive Thread - Autopia.org

15. Obsessive Detail

16. Obsessive Detail

The Power Clean is a great all purpose cleaner. I use it quite a bit. Using it full strength on really bad fenderwells, wheels and tires is where it really stands out. You can also dilute it way down for interior work.

The only all purpose cleaners that I've used are Megiuars, OD APC, and Simple Green. In my opinion, it works a lot better than all of those.

17. Fox

Fox Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Got my shag rags in a few days ago, all I can say is WOW! These were definitely what I've been looking for in a microfiber towel. Thanks justin!

18. rwisejr

Can't wait to get mine in a try them out

19. Obsessive Detail

I will get that out tomorrow, so you should have them by Friday or Saturday at the latest.

20. rwisejr

Thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!