Scholl

Discussion in 'Detailers Domain' started by EisenHulk, Aug 17, 2010.

1. ltebow34

ltebow34 Birth of a Detailer

Sorry I can't 100 percent agree with you

So to level field of playing all vendor and company plugs should eliminated. Detailed images "affiliate" blatant spamming of linking everyone to everything in post after post is prime example of not even pro level spamming - "forget about experience, we reward you for linking everyone" - this to me is not fairness. Is it fair to you? It just seems like companies only need the right person to talk about something to get more hype on products, like i say before..

I used scholl and I used it up and continue to use menzerna for 2 reasons - the results are better and the cost is better. I would still use menz over schooll because the finish is much more crisp and clear. And I for one am paid by nobody to say anything about product - I am only the serious hobby/user.

2. JLs Detailing

JLs Detailing DB Pro Supporter

Nor can I agree with you 100%. I too have used both Menzerna and Scholl Concepts and I much prefer Scholl Concepts. The product works better for me, isn't so temperature sensitive, doesn't dust as much, and produces a better finish than Menzerna. Again that's how it works for me. I liked it so much that I sold off all my Menzerna polishes.

And not sure about your statement of "in an unbiased side to side comparison Menzerna won out" but I'd love to see your proof of it. Again it's freakin' detailing and different strokes for different folks and if you can/want to buy a product regardless of its exclusivity or persona thereof, hey more power to you. But again every product I have used from Scholl Concepts: S03+, S17, S30, S40, Speed Wax QD, and Interior Protectant, have all performed superbly for me.

3. porta

porta Jedi Nuba

I am one of those who got Scholl Concepts for a couple of year ago, I think it was in the autum of 2006?
    And I realy like the products, but they are much more expensive then Menzerna, so it's a easy choice for me.

S30+ is a great polish and I find it very similar to #205. S17 is also a great polish, in the same league as "SIP". S3+ is a good compound. Their interior vinyl is one of the best I have used.

Since I am not doing so much of detailing, I could make some deals - just shoot me a PM.

4. uzj100

uzj100 Jedi Nuba

5. porta

porta Jedi Nuba

6. EisenHulk

EisenHulk Birth of a Detailer

Probably the polishes. I haven't heard anything about their washes.

7. EisenHulk

EisenHulk Birth of a Detailer

Pipe down, you!

8. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

We have tried almost everything in their line up and love the polishes, SW20 Speed Wax and Purple 9000 interior dressing. Most of the other products can matched by products here at the same or lower costs due to the shipping to get it here. The polishes are actually very closely priced to Menz with the exception of S03+ but I would still pay for it as I think its that good. Will have pricing shortly and will post it.

9. Emile

Emile Welcome to Detailing

Somebody please get the Scholl RIM-7, that's all I NEED from Scholl.

10. porta

porta Jedi Nuba

Scholl is much more expensive to buy then Menzerna. Maybee not in North America, but in Europe.

11. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

I think you are looking @ $30 for 500 ml...not worth it, if you ask me...we have Sonax Full Effect, as well as Autoglym Custom Wheel Cleaner...

12. Emile

Emile Welcome to Detailing

I gotta try it, I'd only buy a 5L of course. I just have to try the stuff. I'm on a mission to try all the wheel cleaners in the world.