Say it isn't snow...

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by joep, Mar 21, 2008.

1. joep

joep Welcome to Detailing

The temps where in the 50's yesterday and this today with the heaviest snow later in the day..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. karburn

karburn Two Bucket System Washer

THAT's depressing. Where are you?

3. joep

Chicago...the worst has yet to arrive where expected to get 1" an hour with the snow ending sometime on Sat....

4. littlemissGTO

littlemissGTO Welcome to Detailing

Holy crap. That's just wild. Course we're supposed to get more rain here.

5. joep

i've been watching the news ...i see st louis has some major flooding going on...rain is the last thing you need right now.....

6. littlemissGTO

No kidding. A major intersection is closed because of flooding. I'm hearing record floods are going to happen. I'm not sure when the rivers are supposed to crest.

7. Al-53

Al-53 Welcome to Detailing

Joe..stop being a little pansy A SS....I just looked at the weather at your house and said its 60 there now......J/K...yes it said you may have some serious stuff developing there...just be safe and stay home ....I will come help you if needed big boy...I still have the plow on the ATV..may take a bit to get there....

AL

8. joep

you still have the snow plow on the ATV but is it running :p: i have to go into work tonite so staying home isn't an option but i'll take you up on your offer to help and while your here we can remodel the two bathrooms :thumb::shakehead:

afer all the snow will have the flooding season here but the floods here are no where what you guys are dealing with..stay safe and out of the water..:thumb:

9. MadOzodi

MadOzodi Nuba Guru

I had to save some of my detailing things from the floor of the basement...nice little puddle near the bottom of the stairs, lol.

10. sneek

sneek Nuba Guru

It sucks when you have snow....and Calgary :D has sun....and we are in Canada! :D:D:D:D:D

11. jake_b

jake_b Obsessive Detailer

wow man. that sucks...and what sucks about it is that we're getting a part of that snow tomorrow.. so crossing my finger that it won't coz i'm gonna wash my car tonight.. hihi

12. zoomzoom mazda5

zoomzoom mazda5 Wax on..Wax off

Sorry to hear what you guys are going through, it is 80 and low humidity here.

13. littlemissGTO

Luckily I'm far enough away that I don't have to worry about the flood waters. Although some streets downtown are flooded.

I feel for ya.

14. GBS

GBS Wax on..Wax off

So sad Joe. It was just another warm sunny day in south Florida.

15. Sparkie

Sparkie Wax on..Wax off

Just rub it in Gary......:lol: