Rubbish Boy's Original Edition

Discussion in 'Last Steps: Waxes, Sealants, and Coatings' started by B.Prug87, Apr 5, 2009.

1. B.Prug87

B.Prug87 Guest

Looks like ill be getting this wax soon.i was just curious because i read it needs 24 hours to cure before the next coat. If it would happen to rain a few hours after the car has been waxed would that create any problems like it would with a sealant or should it be ok like any paste wax?

2. B.Prug87

B.Prug87 Guest

Has anyone that has used OE noticed if dust likes to stick to the paint after OE has been used?That was a problem that i had with Souveran.the Dust settled all over the back bump and rear deck lid after i took it out for a drive shortly after i waxed it.

3. pektel

pektel DB Forum Supporter

That's why I use FK425 about an hour after waxing. The act of buffing the paint creates a static charge. The FK425 has anti-static properties.

4. loudog2

loudog2 Two Bucket System Washer

How was the application process for you?

5. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

Hey Bryan, you should pick it up now with the exchange rates. Im hoping to get some within the next couple weeks myself.

6. kei169

kei169 Wax on..Wax off

yeah! it is $70 shipped for me, just ordered on monday!

7. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

In terms of application - harder. It terms of durability, I think RBOE is even more durable, but I never tested durability side by side...

I paid Ben with a credit card using Google checkout.