Review of Menzerna FG 400

Discussion in 'Compounds, Polishes, Paint Cleaners, and Glazes' started by Auto Concierge, Dec 1, 2012.

1. Peacemaker

Peacemaker Two Bucket System Washer

I'd like to get some tips using it with a mf cutting pad. When I used it, I felt like it had a long working period in the pad, but since I'm new to using a buffer in general, I aired on the safer side to stop and blow out the pad w/ compressed air. The look from this product after using a mf cutting pad was outstanding. I almost felt like stopping there it looked so clean...

2. BigDreZ28

BigDreZ28 Jedi Nuba

definitely love the compound ...my technique just needs fine tuning. ..haven't been able to get 100% swirls removed. trying to get better before I eventually do a full correction ...just doing one steps now

3. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

Which pads are you using? and speed on the da?

4. rwisejr

rwisejr DB Forum Supporter

And you never disappoint Phil !!!

5. BigDreZ28

BigDreZ28 Jedi Nuba

ordered the gg 6in da from autogeek and it came with smart pads. 3in da from you with uber pads. used the yellow since the swirls seemed deep. I tried to follow the video in this thread...spread low and work back n forth at 6, then come back down to 5...I found out I was rubbing too hard removing compound with the micro so I sprayed lightly with spray wax and rubbed lightly...big improvement...just not 100%. m105 had about the Same results