renters insurance

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by wagonproject, Mar 15, 2009.

  1. wagonproject

    wagonproject Jedi Nuba

    Not sure how many people on here rent but if you do the insurance!!! Its like $15-20 a month around here. We've had like 3 or 4 fires around here within the last few months around campus. Four of my buddies lost everything Thursday in a fire as well as a ton of other students. Sucks to watch the fire knowing you can't do anything for them. Already had two fucking low lifes going through peoples shit.

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]
     
  2. billyblooshoes

    billyblooshoes DB Forum Supporter

    wow thats really horrible. that is a very serious fire
     
  3. Reflect

    Reflect DB Forum Supporter

    Yeah I live in North Philly right now for Temple and you bet your ass I have insurance, especially because my idiot roommate doesn't lock the door half the time.
     
  4. Nica

    Nica Banned

    Wow that's not good...it would help if you young wiper snapers would stop smoking all that pot hahahaha :lol2: :lol2:

    Sorry I just couldn't help my self.

    All joking a side, I agree it's always best to plan for the worst.
     
  5. P1et

    P1et Official DB Moderator

    You're saying that people are rummaging through what's left after a fire to see if they can find something worth stealing?
     
  6. wagonproject

    wagonproject Jedi Nuba

    Yes sir.
     
  7. Buddy

    Buddy Getting to know Detailing

    I agree - To bad so many other people have to loose in a situation like this...:shrug:
     

Share This Page