Recent trades/buys

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by eyezack87, Apr 18, 2009.

1. eyezack87

eyezack87 Guest

Hmm, I knew I forgot to say something like that...I have a bottle thats full of water and one thats full of APC that have been upside down since I got them. Still going strong :D

My thumb has been broken many times during soccer so they get sore after a few presses with the normal ones. These triggers are perfect for me as a result :)
    Thanks Sal :)
    Thanks Denzil :thumb:

2. joep

joep Welcome to Detailing

eyezack87 you picked up some real nice products,nice jumpers as well :thumb:

3. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Some damn fine new toys there!!!

4. jthad

jthad Virgin Detailer

that's a hellavu collection!

5. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

That Paste Glaz is very rare. I have one, and I'm not selling/trading it.

6. pektel

pektel DB Forum Supporter

NICE! I've been hinting around a little for a Vintage sample. I want to see mainly if it's worth it. I don't know if I want to go the Zymol route, and pay 2K for a wax, unless I can try it out first, you know? And, 2000 is pretty inexpensive, given the refills for life. And pictures never do a wax justice.

Good score getting a sample! The rest is great too.

7. eyezack87

eyezack87 Guest

Haha, thanks for noticing :p
    :applause2:
    Gracias. This is about 0.1% of what I have unfortunately :thud:
    Hehe, it smells nice. I'll probably use it just once then call it a day :headbang:
    Hehe, the main driving point of me purchasing a Vintage sample was "just to have it." If I ever do pick it up in the future, the crystal it comes with will be a huge purchasing factor since it looks so nice :crasy:

And yeah, try before you buy! Thats how I am too (lower priced waxes don't count though cuz im collecting them) :giggle:

8. chefwong

chefwong Birth of a Detailer

Curious what are you using the small sprayers for.
    Aside from the larger ones I use for P21S TAW and Wheel Gel, I mainly use 24 or 28oz for all products (blitz, distilled water, QD, leather masters, etc).

What do you use the smaller bottles for.
    I use the small bottles for glass cleaner and trim/tire product .
    Just wondering ..

9. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

I only used mine once to be honest...

10. eyezack87

eyezack87 Guest

-cold distilled water wipedowns
    -ONR QD strength for clay lube
    -ONR wash strength for door jambs/wheels
    -cold Optimum OD wipedowns
    -Optimum Power Clean 1:3 to spray bug guts on bumpers/tar areas (fine mist makes it adhere better to surface and waste less product)
    -FK425 QD (OEM bottle is HUGE :thud:)
    -50/50 alcohol/water
    -glass cleaner
    -Leatherique cleaner (whatever its called :giggle:)
    -Megs Last Touch (clay and touch ups)
    -Megs APC+ (interior cleaning)
    -other stuff I am having trouble remembering...

Thats all I found so far that I can think of. I'll probably find some other uses for it soon lol. Main reason why I got these was due to smaller size and less wasted product :thumb:

11. kei169

kei169 Wax on..Wax off

nice man!!!! i wish i can have the Vintage Sample!!