Purchasing a Rupes Bigfoot 15MKIII combo kit vs tool etc...

Discussion in 'Tools - Machine Polishers, Pressure Washers, Detai' started by 650hp, Aug 13, 2019.

1. 650hp

650hp New Member

So at the last open house I bought the Nano long neck kit and absolutely love it! I have used a PC to take care of my cars for close to 20 years now and figured it's time to upgrade a bit... Really like the feel and versatility of the 15MkIII... Not so sure how to go about purchasing it though....The Nano kit was kind of cool, but lots of things I just don't need like the travel bag, sample size liquids etc... Would I be better off spending the $435 or so on just the tool and than purchasing pads etc... separately? If so, what would be the must have pads and products?
    Thanks!

2. 650hp

650hp New Member

Found a place willing to do 30% off so it made up my mind!

3. marketing ninetwo

marketing ninetwo New Member

Professional Branded SMS Marketing in Lahore, Pakistan
    SMS Marketing has emerging as an important online marketing factor and Branded SMS in Pakistan replacing online
    email marketing services with every day passage. Marketing92.com comes with Branded SMS
    Marketing Service in Pakistan With Money Back Guarantee and offers Branded & Non- Branded SMS
    services in bulk to its prospective and Busniess Owners clients. Our Branded SMS service focuses for better customer relationships
    http://www.marketing92.com/branded-sms/

4. marketing ninetwo

Reliable Web Hosting In Lahore, Pakistan
    Marketing92 has excellent services of Web Hosting In Lahore, Pakistan. Cheap web hosting that is reliable can be hard to achieved,SEO services in Lahore
    but Web Hosting In Pakistan is aims to make it easy. Our platform is based on high-speed SSD Cloud servers
    designed and optimised to deliver web content as securely as possible. we offer top class 24/7 support available
    via email, Skype, and online chat. Our response times are fast, and we always aim to solve any problem
    you may encounter as quickly as possible.We have hundreds of happy and satisfied customers from all over the world,
    and we want to add you to that number. For futher details contact us.
    http://www.marketing92.com/web-hosting/

5. marketing ninetwo

Cheap SEO in Lahore, Pakistan
    Marketing92 providing the SEO Services In Lahore, Pakistan. Basically SEO can dramatically improve your website’s visibility in the organic (unpaid) search engine
    results. it is simply about optimsing your website, pages, content and message for your target audience, be it customers, users, employees
    .When you join SEO Expert In Lahore, you will notice the difference from day one.
    Seo Company in Pakistan that Keyword Research is still one of the key foundation blocks of any successful SEO campaign.
    This helps you to maximise your visibility in the search engine results
    http://www.marketing92.com/seo-services/