Pros: 100 Free Postcards

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by TexasTB, Jan 25, 2008.

1. TexasTB

TexasTB Obsessive Detailer

First off, let me clarify that I am not affiliated in any way, shape, or form with the website I am going to post about.

Business Cards, Postcards, Flyers, Brochures, Letterhead , Greeting Cards & Envelopes Overnight ~ by OvernightPrints.com

I order my business cards online, and usually get a lot of emails from their site with some great specials and/or freebies.
    Just got this one in my email the other day, and though some of the pros would benefit from it. Those who do not use postcards, or have thought about it, but couldn't justify the cost, well, here you go. I am getting ready to order mine today, as I have never used postcards, and want to see how they will do.
    I ordered a free sample pack form them some time ago, and was sold on the quality of the products.

(CUT AND PASTED FROM MY EMAIL)
    No strings attached and no catches, this offer is open to all customers. We’re practically robbing ourselves by offering you 100 FREE single-sided 4” x 6” or 5½" x 8½" postcards!

Our superior postcards aren’t your usual “freebies”. You’ll be amazed at the smoothness of color and the professional quality of our paper stock. Best of all, we WON’T print our logo anywhere on your design.

This incredible deal gives you the opportunity to steal away with a brand new set of postcards! Order now and take advantage of this incredible limited time offer!

*Offer not valid with any other offers or discounts. Offer expires 2/29/08.
    Free postcards based on 100 set of single-sided.

Full Color Postcards ~ by Overnight Prints

ENTER FREEPC08 when checking out

2. Scott's Mobile Detailing

Scott's Mobile Detailing Welcome to Detailing

[​IMG]

mine are getting shipped to me..thanks for the info!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Pats300zx

Pats300zx Official DB Moderator

Scott...I am going to give them a try. What was the shipping???

4. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

Thats awesome! Thanks for sharing! Now I just gotta figure out whats going on the postcard!

5. gmblack3

gmblack3 Top 9 detailer in the US to serve you in Atlanta

Can you put different pics on each postcard? Say if I wanted to send my clients a postcard with their own car on it.

6. Scott's Mobile Detailing

Scott's Mobile Detailing Welcome to Detailing

ya, you can upload your own pictures...and shipping was 8 bux

7. Tonya

Tonya Welcome to Detailing

Great find! Good luck!