Properautocare CLOSING

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by kaisernaut, Jun 24, 2011.

1. Auto Concierge

Auto Concierge DB Pro Supporter

Some of you really do not know how literal the meaning 24/7 means to Phil, what is it 75 forums and counting.............................................NONE OF US COULD KEEP TRACK of everything like Phil.

2. Kilo6_one

Kilo6_one DB Forum Supporter

wow........ that is a full time job in itself monitoring forums. Ive said it before, Ive sent emails at 230 am and gotten responses........... so that says something in itself

3. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

actually its now about 80... ; )

4. Kilo6_one

Do you have a schedule of what sites you visit and when? I have a headache visiting the 7 im a member of. I cannot imagine 80

5. kyoshiro

kyoshiro DB Forum Supporter

Automation! :D
    But man 80 forums is alot lol

Anyhow the possibility of email failures could link to the fact that the server is sending too many and the mail service got screwed in the middle or the server host stopped accepting their outgoing emails due to volume or the spam blockers software and filters have blacklisted their domain name.

6. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

I try to be on all of them at least once a day.

7. piginapoke

piginapoke Obsessive Detailer

The scum bags only shipped half my order, and still have not refunded the difference.

8. Rcrew

Rcrew Wax on..Wax off

Bummed about Eimann Fabrik, their tire cleaner is outstanding.
    Also, I ordered a set of wheel woolies and some other items and the woolies were removed without notice similar to what others have experienced.

As far as Phil/DD, he actually called me up to answer one of my questions the other day. I was dumbfounded because I know how many forums he is on and how quick he responds. Certainly an email or even text is the quickest, but I really appreciate Phil taking time to reach out to me live.

(Oh and this is post #600...whoohoo:headbang::drinking2:)

9. Kilo6_one

Groins garage sells the woolies under a different name....... same thing.

10. Danny

Danny Nuba Guru

So does Pakshak guys;) I actually think they might be the Eimann Fabrik ones under the Pakshak name

PakShak Wheel Woolies 3-pc Kit

11. LostHighway

LostHighway Jedi Nuba

The parent source for the Eimann Fabrik/Pak Shak brushes apparently is the Braun Brush Co.
    WBMF-CKit [WBMF-CKit_0705] - $49.00 : Braun Brush Co.
    The Griot's two brush set is uses microfiber "fleece" rather than wool but otherwise seems quite similar to the two smaller bushes in the Eimann/PakShak/Braun three brush set. I have no idea who makes them but they are much cheaper.

12. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

My guess is that they all come from Braun Brush although I do have the EF ones and the Griots ones and the material is slightly different.

13. Rcrew

Rcrew Wax on..Wax off

Interesting to know. I just bought the 1" and 2" through Detailed Image when they were on sale.

14. Stokdgs

Stokdgs Detail Master

Lost Highway !

Thanks so much for the link.
    The picture on that link looks exactly like the brushes I bought originally from PAC when they first came out what was it 1-2 years ago.

I will use that link to look around Braun's website and see if there are any other types of brushes I could use .

Thanks again !
    Dan F

15. LostHighway

LostHighway Jedi Nuba

Stokdgs, Glad to help but the credit for finding that connection belongs to Mikenap or at least that is where I learned of it.

16. Rcrew

Rcrew Wax on..Wax off

Dan- let us know if you see anything irresistible on that site!

17. Stokdgs

Stokdgs Detail Master

Shane,
    No problemo, will do.

I always looking for better design brushes to help clean Interiors.

Right now, Im trying to find a long, thin, stiff nylon bristle brush with an extra long handle to get that tiny crack of carpet between the console bottom and the seat. It would also work great on the other end of the seat where sometimes there is this long thin piece of carpet that is covered by the plastic shroud of the seat side covering .

Let you know what I find..

Just finished a 2007 Honda Pilot that had 38k miles of use and an equal amount of dog hair and dirt everywhere! A long thin, long handled brush as I described above would have been invaluable in getting at those last few million white Lab dog hairs in those tiny spots.. :(

I literally got enough dog hair out of this SUV to easily outfit another dog or two!! I should have taken it out and run it up to 100+ with all the windows open and see if that helped ! :) :) :)
    But, I dont need another speeding ticket right now...

Dan F

18. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

If the interior is that dirty Dan, take five minutes and remove the front seats. Makes doing the interior soooooooo easy.

19. Stokdgs

Stokdgs Detail Master

Ken,
    You know, I didnt even think about that! :(
    I will see about doing that next time - thanks for the idea!
    Dan F