Product Showcase - Menzerna Fast Gloss 400 - AKA: FG 400

Discussion in 'Compounds, Polishes, Paint Cleaners, and Glazes' started by detailersdomain, Nov 15, 2012.

1. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

you can use the Uber Microfiber Cutting Pad 6.25

2. eacmonroe

eacmonroe Virgin Detailer

would also like to know how to use as well!

3. detailersdomain

pretty much like this video.
    [video=youtube;J2sLCoHsEoo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2sLCoHsEoo&feature=player_embedded[/video]

4. JBlack151

JBlack151 Birth of a Detailer

I got to play with this product today and I have admit I was shocked at how well it worked. I used the Uber Microfiber Cutting Pad like Phil did (except I used the Flex) and received the same results on the first passes!

And as far as dusting.....I had such very little it's really not even enough worth noting. I'm in love with this stuff!

Here's a cell phone shot I got after using the FG 400. This car was in bad shape before I started.

[​IMG]

5. InsanePaint

InsanePaint Pro Detailer

Ok then.........that's gonn a be a DONE deal when I finish off this M105. WOW.

6. Atherton213

Atherton213 Two Bucket System Washer

wonder how this will stack up against the FG500 I had my mom pick me up last time she was in England

havent had chance to use it... been a lot of "no need to detail it... just give it a good wash" lately

7. detailersdomain

the bottle of FG 500 I had I thought dusted quite a bit, FG does not do that and can finish down.

8. ChrisJobe

ChrisJobe Two Bucket System Washer

FG400 officially on my list now

9. JOMAX

JOMAX Two Bucket System Washer

Its almost like the only compound most will ever need. Perfect for DD.

10. ChrisJobe

ChrisJobe Two Bucket System Washer

That's my thoughts as well. Thinking hydro pads, 85rd, bfwd and some fusion should do nicely on the snacura and benz

11. Borti

Borti Virgin Detailer

I just picked some up. Hoping I can replace M105 for good.

12. john baker

john baker Birth of a Detailer

looks realy good,how are you primeing the mf pads with the menz?

13. JOMAX

X2

Sent from my iPhone using
    TapTalk
    2000 Black DRW F-350
    Gauges, DP tuner, ported housing, T-500:evil:, JW VB, 5in turbo back, hutch/harpoon mod, 6.0 IC, tru cool tranny cooler, etc

14. JOMAX

Just got a bottle of FG400. Can't wait to try it!!! Phil how you would prime a uber MF pad? Four dime size dots?

Sent from my iPhone using
    TapTalk
    2000 Black DRW F-350
    Gauges, DP tuner, ported housing, T-500:evil:, JW VB, 5in turbo back, hutch/harpoon mod, 6.0 IC, tru cool tranny cooler, etc

15. wheelzntoys01

wheelzntoys01 Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Just received mine, for some reason I was expecting to feel grit, seems oily when rubbing between my fingers. Different from M101. Can't wait to try it out!