Pro Range Sizes soon to be online...

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by MartinD, Sep 12, 2012.

1. boredstudent3

boredstudent3 Wax on..Wax off

IIRC AF Avalanche won't be here until the holidays

Not sure how the performance of it is being AF's snow foam soap

Others like CG Honeydew Snow foam and RG Snow Foam didn't perform too good

2. sydtoosic

sydtoosic Birth of a Detailer

yeah,,, i've used all the CG soap. honey dew snow, maxi suds etc. and they did not impress me at all.

3. sydtoosic

sydtoosic Birth of a Detailer

used the Auto Finesse tire dressing today for the first time, and i am quite pleased with the results. applied 2 coats and was satisfied. not overly glossy,,, just right. will try the lather shampoo tomorrow since it will be a nice day.

4. ACE2790

ACE2790 Jedi Nuba

Are there dilution ratio's for any of the products? Glass cleaner, citrus power, QD?

5. rjd598

rjd598 Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Nope there aren't

6. rjd598

rjd598 Any Rag Vehicle Washer

I'm really excited for avalanche. I think it'll be a personal favorite for alot of people

7. vegas911gts

vegas911gts Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Other than finale in the 5L jug, when will the other items in the pro range be back for sale? I hate buying small bottles. And I want avalanche! I'm moving towards almost everything af. It would be nice if the complete range was available.

8. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

Get ahold of Phil at Detailers Domain. He's handling AF now.

9. vegas911gts

vegas911gts Any Rag Vehicle Washer

I have inquired about it. He says that avalanche might not be sold here due to shipping costs and would probably need to be shipped by boat. I hope that af stuff sells well so that we can get everything they get in the uk. The only 5L pro jug I've seen is for finale. I just used lather this morning and it's great. I definitely would pick that up in the 5L jug. The glass cleaner is probably the only thing I wouldn't pick up in bulk. The rest I would buy.