Pressure Washer + Lance

Discussion in 'Pre Wash, Wash, Decon, Claying, Engine, Wheels, an' started by Ch40t1c, Aug 8, 2009.

1. Ch40t1c

Ch40t1c Obsessive Detailer

Alright I feel really dumb asking this question but here it goes...

What exactly do I put in the lance? I'll be using DG CWC so I wasn't sure if i fill the whole bottle up with the CWC (thinking not) or dilute as if I were using the twobucket method, scaled to the 64oz bottle. I feel it's the second one and I answered my own question, just wanted some clarification.

Forgive the newbie question, but i'm pretty excited to get my foam lance - I'll be foaming everything in sight once my lance comes in :D :dance:

2. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

The one from pwmall.com actually comes with a 32oz bottle. I got mine a few weeks back. I LOVE IT!

Add 4 oz of soap, fill the rest with water, shake, attach it and foam away :D

3. PhoTuGo

PhoTuGo Jedi Nuba

i use 2oz of CWG 30oz water

4. Buddy

Buddy Getting to know Detailing

I'd sure would like to have that 64 ounce bottle for sure...:thumb:

5. Ch40t1c

Just got my PW yesterday, and man is it fun. I was wondering, from all you other Karcher owners, is it SUPPOSED to leak like hell between the hose and water inlet? First time using a PW and not sure it's normal. I'm talking spraying out at a pretty alarming rate.

6. Dsoto87

Dsoto87 Jedi Nuba

No it shouldn't. Make sure your connections are on properly. If its still leaking, return that sucker

7. Ch40t1c

Can anyone fill me in on what I'm missing. I thought I have to take that piece off my lance and replace it with the adapter, but it won't budge. Heres a photo.
    [​IMG]

8. Ch40t1c

No one? Trying to find out if I need another part or if the part is just stuck.

9. Woob

Woob Jedi Nuba

What would you recommend electric or gas from common distributors? Such as local stores or online.

10. CleanE60

CleanE60 Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Every figure out how it connects? I"m trying to see before I place the order as well.

11. froboy272

froboy272 Obsessive Detailer

mine came with a different piece so unfortunatly i will be of no help as far as the adapting part goes.

however, with the leaking, make sure you use an excessive amount of teflon tape with your karcher. i have a ton of teflon tape on every single thread joint starting at my hose spigot to avoid the leaking. my karcher still leaks from somewhere on the inside but there is nothing i can do about that since i dont feel like opening it up.