premium body work!

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by sneek, Oct 3, 2008.

  1. sneek

    sneek Nuba Guru

  2. FuelTuner

    FuelTuner Birth of a Detailer

    Oh
    My
    God.
     
  3. eShine

    eShine Guest

    I have seen a lot of things on the internet. It has toughed me up quite a bit. People eating crap don't make me squirm anymore, sex with animals...Childs play. Guys cutting off their wieners? Boring....


    BUT...

    That thread disturbed me.
     
  4. Denzil

    Denzil Guest

    Like seriously... a ton of shady shops in SoCal. I'd seriously sue that guy to the point where he'd close up shop.
     
  5. NCZ13

    NCZ13 Birth of a Detailer

    That was on the california mazda club forum too.

    ive already linked that to several forums im on.

    he also did a ae86 corolla as well, and fubared that.
     
  6. yukonon22

    yukonon22 Wax on..Wax off

    somebody needs to beat the **** outta him
     
  7. kenny1775

    kenny1775 Jedi Nuba

  8. Denzil

    Denzil Guest

    Oh no, not a Hachi Roku too. :shakehead:
     
  9. 911Fanatic

    911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

    That is f#$%ed up! What is wrong with people?
     
  10. sneek

    sneek Nuba Guru

  11. eyezack87

    eyezack87 Guest

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

    Saw this posted everywhere. I figured it would be a matter of time before its here. Really sad how everything turned out :(
     
  12. Strs90

    Strs90 Birth of a Detailer

    That is Too much information.. but I can't stop laughing at it.
     
  13. detaildoc

    detaildoc Guest

    Holy F***!
     
  14. Nica

    Nica Banned

    wow :shakehead: :shakehead:

    That's just wrong :thumbdown:
     

Share This Page