Pre-Order - The Prima Car Care Line....

Discussion in 'Detailers Domain' started by detailersdomain, Aug 6, 2010.

1. Mindflux

Mindflux Welcome to Detailing

That's pretty wild. Was there an LSP on there before he applied Hydro?

2. Emile

Emile Welcome to Detailing

Yes but my LSP has never beaded like this! Applied Hydro over the week-end (for my first time) after the wash. I walked up to my car earlier this week while leaving from work, caught it sitting in the rain looking like this. Hood and roof were beading so beautifully I had to snap just a few pictures with my camera phone. My current LSP has never beaded like this in the rain!

3. Mindflux

4. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Damn, that is some impressive beading to say the least...

5. SilverGTV8

SilverGTV8 Jedi Nuba

Got to say i am loving Hydro myself :) Great way to keep an LSP on the car and easy to use :)

6. Mindflux

I need to get off my arse and clean the car and put on some hydro.

remind me next time I buy a house to make sure it faces East or West so I can have some shade at some point in the day. I can't even wash my car in this TX heat without it drying up faster than I can soap down panels.

7. Dust2Glory

Dust2Glory Nuba Guru

Oh don't cry! if you had spot free water, then there's no excuse

8. Mindflux

But I can't even wash without the soapy wash water drying on the car, let alone trying to dry once rinsing. I guess I need to learn to be faster. :p

I have a CRSpotless DIC-20, I've yet to even use it. I'm afraid with how few and far between my washes are lately that the resin would mold over. :(