Pre-Order - The Prima Car Care Line....

Discussion in 'Detailers Domain' started by detailersdomain, Aug 6, 2010.

1. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

oh well too late to fix it now. its on over 60 forums and about 10000 customers.

2. Mindflux

Mindflux Welcome to Detailing

yeah not a big deal.

had any other sales other than me and Chas yet? :D

3. bjungx007

bjungx007 Birth of a Detailer

hey Phil Order # 19522 im so excited :D

4. Mindflux

Whatcha order ? :)

5. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

What did'ja order!!!

6. Mindflux

Stuff. ;)

7. Mindflux

Me too. I ordered a gallon.

8. Minicoop831

Minicoop831 Birth of a Detailer

I used to use it alot but it's quite expensive, now I use Adams new glass cleaner which I have had no problems with so I'm happy with it, I'm a sucker for cool color products lol I'm easy to sell to. But clarity is probably the best I have used it never streaked on me once it's great you will enjoy it. How much is a gallon ? It's probably cheaper than the buying 16oz's which I used to buy that's why I switched to Adams because they had bigger quantities which at the time prima did not have gallons. Now that they do I might have to switch back lol

9. Mindflux

It was $34.95 minus 15% right now for the sale. So $29.71

10. Bunky

Bunky Guest

Have you used Surf City? If so, how does it compare.

It is also does not contain alcohol or ammonia (not many have that anyway) but it does have something that smells like alcohol. I wonder what it is.

On exteriors, I tend to use sprayway and use SC on interiors.

11. SilverGTV8

SilverGTV8 Jedi Nuba

Just placed an order for the compounding line up... First car I will try it on will probably be Sunday... Bit excited...

Anyone have compound/pad combinations to try?

12. Mindflux

I don't have any recommendations on pad/compound for you yet. I think Erik Mejia will if he chimes in. I just wanted to see if you got Amigo too, apparently this is one of the "darling" products of the Prima lineup, everyone seems to really REALLY like it.

:)

Also it seems that Phil might not have the Prima stuff until Friday (8/13), so you may not get a chance to use it this Sunday.

13. SilverGTV8

SilverGTV8 Jedi Nuba

Thanks for saying something, I forgot to put the Amigo in the cart! Asked Phil to add it to my order.

Yeah I just saw the Friday thing :( That's alright I got another car the following weekend...

14. dogma

dogma Guest

I couldn't resist i ordered last night

Amigo,BG , Swirl,Slick & hydro

I had a bottle of Banana gloss and used once on my wifes van. So after reading this thread I decided to try it on my car. Wow great stuff and so easy to use. I can't wait to try amigo then BG.

Will BG remove the Amigo ? Can you layer Amigo ? BG ?

15. Mindflux

From what I've read you can layer over Amigo just fine. :)

16. CU2MIKE

CU2MIKE Guest

I love Prima Swirl. What I love the most about is that it's very pad dependent. Use an aggressive pad, and it cuts good (SIP like cutting ability), use a slightly aggressive/finishing pad, and it finishes really really nice. Hell, it finishes nice even with LC orange CCS pads.

17. CU2MIKE

CU2MIKE Guest

As you guys can see from the picture below, I've already got a small collection of Prima products.
    [​IMG]

What I have so far: Prima Cut (Doesn't cut as good as M105, but it doesn't dry out fast like M105 neither. Although for heavy compounding I reach for 105 with Surbuf pad + my GG6)

Prima Swirl: this is my go to product (I prefer this over anything I currently own, that's optimum hyper spray compound/polish, Menzerna IP/106FA, and megs 205)

Prima Hydro: Love this stuff, it has minor filling capabilities, I use it for customers that's not necessarily looking for perfection, but want their car to have more shine.

Prima Clarity: The ONLY glass cleaner I have used that doesn't streak.

So yes, I'm a huge fan of Prima products lol.

18. rwisejr

rwisejr DB Forum Supporter

Simply put its good stuff

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

19. CU2MIKE

CU2MIKE Guest

lol yeah, just wanted to give everyone here my 1st hand experience with the Prima products I've tried!

20. Mindflux

WOOHOO. I hope this solves the streaking problems I have with Stoners Invisible Glass. :) I have a love/hate relationship with that stuff. Works great until I get a glare on the windshield and then I see all the streaks I seemed to have 'missed' somehow.