Post up pics of your tattoo's

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by mrgolfrider, Jun 12, 2009.

1. mrgolfrider

mrgolfrider DB Forum Supporter

Tom I totally appreciate your opinion on the tattoo, it probably helped me from getting a bunch of shit for it after the fact.

2. advs1

advs1 DB Forum Supporter

i wish i could post mine. they just dont look good right now cause i've been out in the sun too much. i have my left sleeve done, both shoulders, and part of my right arm. my wish is to have every inch of me, minus private parts, covered in ink by the time i die. my sleeve is of the headless horseman riding across a cemetery. the tomb stones have the initials of my mother who passed away 15 years ago last sunday. i have space for my father that is a blank tomb stone. i was born on halloween, so it is fitting for me. my right sleeve will be of the virgin of death. i am sort of intrigued by death and dont fear it one bit. so i am choosing to embrace it. all of my tattoos have deep meaning and some took me 5 years to decide placement, and final design

3. anbuzero

anbuzero DB Pro Supporter

i dunno about covering my whole body but i'd like to get a second one eventually. I love tattoos like urs that have some story or meaning behind it and mine is similar in meaning to the one you want on your right sleeve, in regards to the whole embracing death. so please post yours soon :thumb:

I was thinking of getting a cross i sorta designed and under it have my future children's names (if i have any) when I have them and maybe getting this on my left side on my ribs or on my back.