Polishing Pads

Discussion in 'Compounds, Polishes, Paint Cleaners, and Glazes' started by 99MPower, Jul 30, 2009.

1. 99MPower

99MPower Any Rag Vehicle Washer

I'm looking for the best (i.e. cheapest) website to order LCC CCS 6.5" pads.

From what I can tell, Autogeek is the cheapest with the quantities I want. Any other places, and if not, anyone know of a discount code for Autogeek?

Thanks

2. flash gordon

flash gordon Banned

Call Meghan @ Autogeek 1-800-869-3011 :talk:

Tell Her Flash Gordon sent you. She'll give you 10% off for just mentioning My Name :hmph:

+ She's Hot :what:

3. 99MPower

thought I might be able to do a little better than 10%...

i'm also thinking about picking up some 85RD as well

thanks for the heads up with Meghan.... just the name sounds sexy :)

4. michakaveli

michakaveli Welcome to Detailing

(the sarcastic saga continues...) Thanks Flash!

5. flash gordon

flash gordon Banned

:shead: Well there does come a point were you will have to Shit or get off the pot $ :)sorry: Nica)

If you can wait till Labor Day, I'm sure they will be having a Sale W/ Free Shipping

6. richy

richy Guest

I got an email from them about 15% off and free shipping over $95.

7. 99MPower

haha.. fair enough.. thanks man :headbang:

8. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

They have a special for 6 pads for $50 then you can use the 10% off coupon or wait till a special for 15%.

9. cnut

cnut Guest

properautocare.com

10. 99MPower

I'm ordering 16 pads...

I just tried the 15% code with free shipping and said it was expired :sorry:

11. flash gordon

flash gordon Banned

If that extra 5% is gonna make or brake the deal. Call Meghan, She'll make it happen(15%) :chips:

12. 99MPower

not a huge deal, but every little bit helps when you're ordering $200+ worth of stuff...

13. flash gordon

flash gordon Banned

I understand^^^^^^^^^^^^ "ITS NOT WHAT YOU MAKE $, BUT WHAT YOU SAVE $" :headbang:

14. SSTG

SSTG DB Forum Supporter

AG will price match. And they will go the extra mile to get the sale...TRUST me.

15. 99MPower

well... DD just started a nice little promo... wonder if they will match that....

16. Reflect

Reflect DB Forum Supporter

Thank you, just checked the prices. On special, two 5.25 inch pads for 10.99.

17. cnut

cnut Guest

I'm glad I could help. I haven't ordered from them but I plan to so I can't vouch for the customer service.

18. Bunky

Bunky Guest

They may not since DD does not sell LC pads. He sells private brand even though they could be made by LC but you never know.

19. 99MPower

they have a couple LC pads over at DD IIRC

20. Reflect

Reflect DB Forum Supporter

MYSPACE10 is the 10% off code for properautodetailing. Just ordered 4 white and 2 black. Yeehaw.