Please help!!!

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by 95-850 wagon, Oct 24, 2012.

1. Kaleo

Kaleo DB Forum Supporter

funny as how he hasn't returned my last private message to him in regards to my "stolen" wax. I have moved on from that so called transaction and still wish he would be a better man and just do the right thing! anyways in regards to Mr. Saumur's first post, he should pay for the damages and pay for the repaint. Plain and simple!

2. vtec92civic

vtec92civic Nuba Guru

Couldn't agree more buddy. Perhaps the owner of the vehicle wanting to take legal action against him will prompt him to do the right thing. You might be able to evade police but eventually they will catch you when you least expect it.

3. chemgys99

chemgys99 DB Forum Supporter

Guys I really don't think that was an actuall post. He made that up to act like he was two different users on here. The guy is a nut case. Lol

4. Kaleo

Kaleo DB Forum Supporter

I didn't realize that he made another username as I don't come on here much anymore since the incident. It sure looks like he's a piece of work :shakehead:

5. chemgys99

Kaleo. That's why we back each other up on here. Don't stay awy because of one guy. I understand you had a bad experience but we got your back bro.

6. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

The forum was so relatively peaceful until this happened. I actually just spoke to Phil over the phone about this very topic earlier today. A little drama is nice, but it's time to get back to detailing talk.

7. chemgys99

^^^ I agree. Back to the detail forum!!.... Finally. Lol

8. Kaleo

Kaleo DB Forum Supporter

chems,

i know you as well as the other members of the forum look out for each other besides me and I am grateful for that thank you! but it wasn't only from that incident that I didn't come on as often. After I got screwed, I was trying to scramble around trying to make up for the loss, but unfortunately no luck on my end and I just had to chock it up as a loss. Though just trying to see what I am going to sell next...I probably will end up purging my SV collection!