Pics from classic Ferrari restoration shop...

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by dsms, Aug 9, 2010.

1. David Fermani

David Fermani DB Certified Manufacturer

Thanks for sharing this Dave - I bet going there was pretty overwhelming? I've heard great things about Classic for a long time. They are 1 of 6 factory authorized Ferrari repairs shops in the US. Another is local to me (Pompano Beach, Boca Raton Auto Body Repair, Jaguar, Ferrari repair - 1stclassauto.com) whom I do quite a bit a business with. Get in with these people at all costs. How did their detailing area look? Are they using 3M? Or Ferrari recommended Prometheus?

2. Carn

Carn Welcome to Detailing

Lucky bugger :D

3. dsms

dsms DB Forum Supporter

3M polishes, 8" foam on the makita. Guy in the bodyshop was buffing a 430 panel after re-paint using basically just the edge of the foam. It took everything in my power not to walk over and say something, albeit he was running probably around 900rpm only. My best customer does a lot of business with Classic and the customer whom I went with (430 owner) will be doing more business with them in the future. I will be back there for sure and hopefully do some real business with them.

4. tmr

tmr Virgin Detailer

Thank you for posting this up Dave, I don't post a lot on here. But just thought I'd say I wish you all the best.

Seeing true detailing in shops like this is what the Exotic car world needs! :)

5. detaildoc

detaildoc Guest

Holy crap! :worship2::worship2::worship2: