Philly AutoShow Pics

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by billyblooshoes, Jan 31, 2010.

1. billyblooshoes

billyblooshoes DB Forum Supporter

oh total bummer. i didnt realize you lived in the area. whereabouts?

2. billyblooshoes

cleared 'em.

3. billyblooshoes

both videos are up guys. check em out for a good laugh. peep the siwrls at the end of the first one.

4. Misha

Misha Nuba Guru

k, only part of sti that i did was trunk, did mostly supra, suprised that you saw anything, i wonder if it was from whoever tried to "clean" it at the show. i guess ill see when i go on thursday

5. Reflect

Reflect DB Forum Supporter

Where are the vids?

6. willjco

willjco DB Forum Supporter

Wow Billy great photos. I cant believe peoples show cars were in that bad of shape

7. billyblooshoes

In the first post before the pics. You'll love them.

8. TLMitchell

TLMitchell Birth of a Detailer

Shoulda taken more pics of her. Yowza! :picture:

I knew there was a reason I don't Armor All my seat. Guess I can remove the seatbelts. Just gotta love the hucksters. They're worth the price of admission by themselves. :applause2:

Thanks for the take-a-long.

TL

9. Misha

Misha Nuba Guru

^^things they say to sell you stuff. gotta love them.

10. Reflect

Reflect DB Forum Supporter

Wow at those videos. Hahahaha the seatbelt thing was just incredible.

11. Jedidiah

Jedidiah Guest

you could have at least held her jacket while you were having her pose with / in the cars

:)

my fav is the subee with the go kart inside. that is just down right too much fun in one package

12. magnumrt

magnumrt Birth of a Detailer

Good vid's. Had a good chuckle!

Thanks for posting.

13. Dannyk

Dannyk Jedi Nuba

Thanks for sharing, the GTO looked beautiful. How was the size of the crowd?

14. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

One question Bill. Are you tapping that? :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

15. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

May have gotten a little carried away there. Nice, ummm, cars.

16. billyblooshoes

thanks for the comments guys.

yeah i knew you'd get a kick outta them.

17. billyblooshoes

haha yeah yeah. agreed the subie was cool.

my pleasure.

crowd was pretty large as it was only the second night. first night was black tie i believe.

lol. thats a big 10-4 good buddy. she is my girlfriend, so i have the distinct honor of tearing it up.

18. Misha

Misha Nuba Guru

well not my fault lol. a lot better then what it was before thats for sure, probably somebody tried to wipe it with quick detailer at the show or something but i cant say for sure since i dint work on it
    http://www.detailingbliss.com/forum/f47/philly-autoshow-black-sti-supra-13867.html
    scroll down for sti before pics

finished (not gona post since i didnt do it)
    Oakes - Detailed: 2006 Subaru STi - Auto Show Prep - CarbonIS - TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast

19. imaj

imaj Any Rag Vehicle Washer

If you want to embed vids into your post. I know I can do this....[YOUTUBE]NINOxRxze9k[/YOUTUBE] and it will embed the video in my post at another forum.

Now, I do not know if the site owner has to setup the server or vbulletin software to make the work. Good luck!