1. porta

porta Jedi Nuba

I find Power gloss to be more abrasive then 105, but 105 is easier to use and produces a higher gloss as well.

2. 05A4USP

05A4USP Virgin Detailer

I used it on the roof last night. It was ok but I think it would be better with a wool pad. I used SIP afer and then PL. I just wanted a quick clean up on the roof and then a coat of PL on the entire car. Unfortunately the harsh weather left a nice gritty film on the rest on the car so I had to clay this morning and later I'll hit it with Micropolish/PL/Banana Gloss.

3. v|nsan|ty

v|nsan|ty Obsessive Detailer

This GTechniq sounds very enticing. Is it safe to use on "soft" clear coats such as Acura/Honda?

4. detaildude3629

detaildude3629 Birth of a Detailer

Well guy's I tried a combo today on my (99) Ford f-150 dark blue with gold quarter bottom panel. I used a pc with 5.5" blue cryo pad, primed pad with Pg and something been testing lately Optimum Poli seal, all I can say is very nice work time for Pg, did on section with that combo, then did another section with Pg and Poli seal with 5.5" green lake county pad, the results came out even better, after priming pad on first go around, just added 4 dots of Pg and 4 dots of Poli seal and spread with speed # 3 and then increase to # 5.5 and go at it, you can work it longer to get better results, poli seal gives it more working time to me,,I will post some pics, also i did one section with lake country white 5.5" with Merzerna 106 and wow deep gloss, amazing looks, can see metaliac flakes pop out..just another look on this product.

5. richy

richy Guest

I love and use M105 a lot. Having said that, there have been one or 2 times where, even with wool, the 105 would not get the correction I needed. In those cases, PG cured the problem. M105 is my go-to though. I have both and recommend having both.

6. detaildude3629

detaildude3629 Birth of a Detailer

Well I really like pg,,especially when i combine opti seal with it to work longer and get awesome results, I use M105 too, again use a dab of opti seal with it and nice results also.

7. BoostedMk6

BoostedMk6 Jedi Nuba

Just out of curiosity, why would you mix it with a AIO product that contains some sealant in it? Would it make more sense to mix with OPT polish?