Pets

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by Cooter, Jan 26, 2008.

1. Tonya

Tonya Welcome to Detailing

Here is the newest addition to the pak. She was a rescue. At best guess she was a border collie / australian shepherd mix. Boy were they wrong. Now she looks like a jack russel gray hound mix.
    [​IMG]
    I will have to find some pic of the rest of my gang.
    Ok here is the next to youngest. She is a minature Australian Shepherd, black tri color.
    [​IMG]
    And finally the leader of the pak. She is also a minature Australian Shepherd, blue merle.
    [​IMG]
    I found an old pic of the best dog I ever had! He lived to be 14 before I had to put him down. I will never be able to own another Rottie. I just miss him too much.
    [​IMG]
    He is 13 1/2 in this pic

2. pirex

pirex DB Certified Dealer

Thanks man, its a she btw. Her name is Trixi ;)

Thats a cute puppy!!! How old is she now?

3. Tonya

Tonya Welcome to Detailing

Thanks! She will be 1 in march... she is so ugly now... she is cute. :rollinglaugh: Poor thing. I will get a pic of her soon.

4. JLs Detailing

JLs Detailing DB Pro Supporter

Man my bad:duh:. I have never owned a female in all the dogs I have ever owned so I guess I just figure all dogs are males:giggle:, would make it kind of hard to propagate the species huh!

5. Sparkie

Sparkie Wax on..Wax off

Here is mine....
    This is JoJo he was rescue, maybe 3 years old now.
    [​IMG]
    Sophie the white one a little of a year old, and Casey 15 years old, both girls.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Kenny was rescue too.
    [​IMG]

6. Nica

Nica Banned

Wow....now I don't mean to be disrespectfull in anyway but what is that? I've never seen these in person but they look interesting but what are they called..I mean the bread...like I said not trying to be rude in anyway just wondering that's all.

7. uzj100

uzj100 Jedi Nuba

Pirex-Terriers stubborn? HA! They are the worst. And women think men have selective male hearing. Hope you have many years with your Trixie

8. pirex

pirex DB Certified Dealer

Haha, your so true!! I have had my fights with here :argue: Thanks :)

9. PTJD

PTJD Any Rag Vehicle Washer

No disrespect Nica, he is a Sphynx and like a puppy wants attention all the time. We have had him for 8 years now and never had to pick up any cat hair!:applause2:

10. Nica

Nica Banned

Cool a Sphynx lol..never had to pick up cat hair that's funny :giggle: :giggle:
    Thanks for sharing :peace:

11. klumzypinoy

klumzypinoy Nuba Guru

That's smart, hairless cat = no hair to pick up :)