Perfect Sponge?

Discussion in 'Pre Wash, Wash, Decon, Claying, Engine, Wheels, an' started by gio, Oct 29, 2008.

1. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

I heard from sone members on another forum as well that they are nice.

I also heard the ones Phil from DD sells are great too.

I would order one, but I love my sheepskin mitt too much. Maybe I'll order one as a back up.

2. Buddy

Buddy Getting to know Detailing

Hmmmm...Sheepskin...Huh. It was perfect timming for this thread. I need a new wash ???:shrug:

3. Nica

Nica Banned

:nod: that's exactly what I thought of the sponge when I first saw it but once I used it my opinion changed :thumb:

4. carguy461

carguy461 Two Bucket System Washer

Thanks for the information on where to find them, I order through autogeek also, going to have to place a order for the sea sponge to., Im thinking about a flex or rotory to replace my rotory looking at the mikita one rotory. Any information on these would help in my choices. Thanks.:applause2:

5. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Wow, with free shipping that's a good deal!

6. gio

gio Any Rag Vehicle Washer

very good deal indeed...

btw what is DF Peerles?

7. Purplewidow

Purplewidow Obsessive Detailer

i love the zymol sponges.. never any issues. no swirls induced or anything. definitely my weapon of choice for washing. never knew a weapon could be so gentile!!!

8. eShine

eShine Guest

This is exactly how I felt. I had them stocked for a while and I never tried it. I then noticed we had repeat cutomers buying several at a time. FuelTuner on this forum buys many. I finally needed to know what the fuss was about and tried one. They are great, I prefer them myself.

9. Eliot Ness

Eliot Ness Any Rag Vehicle Washer

10. togwt

togwt Nuba Guru

http://www.dftowel.com/

11. togwt

togwt Nuba Guru

12. Buddy

13. Buddy

Today seems to be my lucky day. this one thread and all you guys really helped me out. The exciting thing is I have three very good options to choose from and I just can't go wrong with any of them...Thats the coolest thing to me...Thank you everybody

14. gio

gio Any Rag Vehicle Washer

me too. thanks guys...

15. MadOzodi

MadOzodi Nuba Guru

16. Reflect

Reflect DB Forum Supporter

I have those microfiber bone style sponges, are they bad? Everyone raves for that Proline grout sponge.

17. SHhhhh

SHhhhh Two Bucket System Washer

I agree. After trial and error with other sponges including deep sea, I fell in love with "The Wash Bone". It does a great job and is easy on the paint.

[​IMG]

18. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Thanks again! Just got mine in, $15.95 to my door!!! Cannot beat that...

[​IMG]

19. Berscht

Berscht Jedi Nuba

Zymol Sponge works great. One thing I noticed is that it is a little too abrasive when new. But after ten or so washes it softens right up. To each his own though

20. BrendanS

BrendanS Welcome to Detailing

Bump, just wondering what other sponges you guys are using. I was considering the Natural Sea Sponge. It is quite expensive. But the description of it on Autogeek sounds promising. Carlos, how does it compare to the normal Zymol sponge if you've tried it.