PC & Stuff for sale

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by JLs Detailing, Jan 17, 2008.

1. JLs Detailing

JLs Detailing DB Pro Supporter

Alright I bought this PC back in May from AG and since my purchases of the Flex and Metabo it has not been used. I figured no need for it to continue to collect dust in my detailing cabinet and might as well put it up for sale. If anyone wants to get started with a machine this is a great starter. I am including the 5" flexible backing plate that I purchased from AG as well as an Aqua carpet brush that was purchased from AG as well. The counter weight is already installed and I will also include the wrench. I'll sell the whole outfit to a member here for $115 shipped! If I don't get any bites here it'll just go on Ebay, but I would much rather someone here get it. Here is a pic:

[​IMG]

As I was cleaning up today (it rained all day here :() I also came across some products that I just don't use anymore. The stuff you see for sale has been replaced by a Chemical Guys product and that's the only reason I'm selling it. Here's whats for sale:

[​IMG]

1. Menzerna Finishing Glaze (3/4 full of a 32 oz bottle) - $13 shipped SOLD

2. Poorboys EX Sealant w/Carnuba (80% full of a 16 oz bottle) - $10 shipped

3. DP Premium Surface Shield Sealant (16 oz left of 32 oz bottle) - $13 shipped

4. 4 Star Ultimate Paint Protection Sealant (80% full of a 16 oz bottle) - $14 shipped

5. Surf City Clearly Better Glass Cleaner (approx. 40oz of 2L bottle) - $9 shipped SOLD

***As you can see all the prices are including shipping so if you are interested just let me know.

2. Scott's Mobile Detailing

Scott's Mobile Detailing Welcome to Detailing

5 bux for everything lol im jk im jk

3. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Some nice things there Wolf!!! Good luck with the sale.

4. JLs Detailing

Thanks bro, 2 things already gone!

5. Dontsleeponit

Dontsleeponit Jedi Nuba

hey man you liking the CG glass cleaner better then surf city?

anything good/bad to say about the poorboys EX/nuba or UPP?

6. JLs Detailing

I just like being able to dilute the glass cleaner myself with demineralized water. Both clean extremely well but the CGs gets the nod for both price and ability.

Nothing bad to say about either Poorboys or the UPP. I like the Poorboys on lighter colors and the UPP on darker ones. I just haven't used them at all since I got JetSeal.

7. JLs Detailing

Well the PC has been SOLD!

8. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

Cha Ching:pimp:

9. JLs Detailing

Adding a brand new bottle of Liquid Souveran to the sale. Price is $18 shipped.

10. Sparkie

Sparkie Wax on..Wax off

That is a great price on Wolfpacker92's PC, + you get a nice backing plate...You new guys just starting out, you really need to jump on this. The PC is a great machine I have had mine for 3 years with no problems. I used mine not only on my vehicles but others as well. Check around on the net, this is a deal.....

EDIT:
    Never mine I see it's been sold!

11. JLs Detailing

Pinnacle Liquid Souveran is gone. Hey I will make a deal and do the Poorboys, DP and 4 star for $30 shipped for all three!