Paul Dalton's Crystal Rock State of the Art Wax

Discussion in 'Last Steps: Waxes, Sealants, and Coatings' started by detailersdomain, Jun 12, 2008.

1. Nica

Nica Banned

wow...this video is wicked, the beading is incredable wow :worship2: :worship2: :worship2:

Man I can't wait to get my hands on Pauls wax, man I hate waiting :waiting: :waiting:

2. atomicfan

atomicfan Any Rag Vehicle Washer

i wish there would be a 2oz sample to test this wax.

Looks really impressive

3. Paul Dalton aka Miracle

Paul Dalton aka Miracle DB Pro Supporter

hey Guys,

I detailed a black Aston DB9 yesterday, and been playing about with the high def camcorder.

Here's a video I put together in about 10 mins! Sorry if no-one likes the music it was the only cd I had loaded onto my mac book pro! :)

YouTube - Miracle Detail - New Car Prep using Crystal rock wax.

Kind Regards
    Paul

p.s. Just waiting for the others to load up onto youtube, then I will post them up! :)

4. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

awesome paul!! thanks for posting these videos. by the way do you still use other swissvax waxes?b.o.s ect? or strickly crystal rock? just wondering thanks...

5. Paul Dalton aka Miracle

just Crystal rock, even the owner of Swissvax has Crystal rock on his cars and he loves it as well, were all very happy with the results.

I have a beading video uploading at the moment which I done earlier today on the front of the Subaru!

6. Paul Dalton aka Miracle

7. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

nice!!!!!!!!!!! man that water just falls off the paint...

8. Paul Dalton aka Miracle

9. detaildoc

detaildoc Guest

Wow! That's an amazing finish. I can only dream.
    Nice!

10. detaildoc

detaildoc Guest

11. Nica

Nica Banned

Sweet vidoes there Paul...qustion though, how are you able to put the text on the videos? I've been wanting to do that for a long time and I still haven't been able to do it :wall: :wall:

Man you detail Bugatti's like they are regular vehicles, I still haven't seen on in person and you do them on a regular basis :druling: :druling:

Oh and I can't wait to get my hands on your wax :thumb:

12. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

13. Paul Dalton aka Miracle

Hey Nica,

Get a macbook pro and I'll show you! :giggle:

14. Paul Dalton aka Miracle

Thanks P1et, I am glad you like! :)

15. 02CAMSS

02CAMSS Jedi Nuba

Paul your wax is insane! Congrats on the fine product you have created.

16. Paul Dalton aka Miracle

17. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

If you ever get the chance, it'd be wicked to have a camera mounted on the outside of a vehicle wearing Crystal Rock driving through a massive rain downpour... I am the guy who gets excited when I drive through a rain storm, I sit all the way forward in my seat with my face pressed on the windshield, checking out how the vehicle is staying dry whilst I'm racing at 90 through it!

18. Nica

Nica Banned

19. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

Paul you should make a (how to video) of your detailing. volume 1 interor. and a volume 2 exterior. good idea?it would sell like hot cakes.. i know you have had short clips but a full detail videos would be great..

20. porta

porta Jedi Nuba

Nice beading, how long since the application? I have seen beading like that on a car after 12 months.

But that was a coating, not a wax...