Osama Bin Laden IS DEAD

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by dave_zok, May 1, 2011.

1. Kilo6_one

Kilo6_one DB Forum Supporter

Pakistan can deny it all they want, they have been playing both sides....... suppling the Taliban with safe havens, and arms and pandering to us to get weapons and tech to secure their position from India. Politics is not a an easy arena to be in, especially if we need India as an ally as well as Pakistan, how do you play both hands?

2. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

Seeing as how you are the global military powerhouse, just go in and kick their ass. It shouldn't take ten years to find India and Pakistan!

3. domino

domino Welcome to Detailing

Well played Ken

But I doubt even the American industrial military complex is stupid enough to wage war against a country/s that will introduce/coax china into another conflict

they went into nth Korea with an America fk yeh attitude and got annihilated by 75,000 soldiers from the peoples republic assembled in an ambush before the American soldiers even landed... and this was 60 years ago

America fk yeh... but only with armies that can't fight back

4. Auto Concierge

Auto Concierge DB Pro Supporter

Alright..................yes Vietnam we were smashed because we fought the war on thier terms, Korea I cannot comment as I do not know enough of the history to make a informed opinion.

America contrary to your assertion about the national mood as "F-yeah", is not spoiling for a fight anywhere, also you do know your country and Canada are close allies? and if there was any assistance needed your Prime minister would not be phoning the leader of Tonga or Samoa(although those boys are huge and you do NOT want to mess with them...ever) as those countries are "Around the corner" so to speak......no that call would go to Obama.

In case is slipped your mind over three thousand people who mostly did admin type of work were killed in a blink of a eye, not uniformed "F-yeah" KATN U.S military personel who of course push thier weight around the world(You know taking oil from countries that cannot fight back or whatever our leaders want), I cannot fathom how or why you come to this false and just plain wrong opinion, but you have the freedom to say what you want and I have the freedom to rebut what you do say and the cost of the freedom I enjoy was indeed costly as some 20 year old kid who VOLUNTEERED to serve in the military so I can enjoy the lifestyle I do indeed enjoy........ gave his life or a part of his body in doing so.

I felt a sense of justice when Osama Bin Laden was killed, but I did not toast with a "Cold one".........that right is reserved for the NSW sailors who does our countries hardest tasks, Domino please understand I have no quarrel with you in any way, but make these kind of statements and I will put you to the test.