Osama Bin Laden IS DEAD

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by dave_zok, May 1, 2011.

1. domino

domino Welcome to Detailing

it's all very well that you are patriotic and will now vote for Obama again because he sought your vengeance in a move of perfect pre-election timing, despite failing every single one of his election promises, including bringing the troops home

but the reality is your country is fighting 4 wars now it cant afford, the country is in the biggest debt it's ever being able to fathom, you have no viable industry left other than the printing of money, money which is being devalued daily by the FED and the fact other countries are nolonger buying your debt or trading in your dollar. You are seeing your gas prices going up already, businesses closing down, record numbers of people out of work

so before you rush off to save innocent Libyan's and Iraqi's at the hand of your own dieing and celebrate the death of one man who lived in a cave in a fit of patriotic dance, maybe a greater emphasis should be placed on rebuilding power back into the constitution, fixing the economy, healthcare and getting fellow american's their jobs back

sure there are radical extremists in the middle east, there have always been, but i didnt start hearing about them until 'the west' began bombing/occupying their countries and started putting in place their own face men/dictators after discovering oil - read Shah of Iran, in which the revolution of Iran lead by Ayatollah Khomeini was the beginning of this hatred towards the US

the honest fight for freedom ended in WW2. Now it is simply a product of oil, money and totalitiarism

btw not even the FBI has been able to officially finger UBL for 9/11

FBI — USAMA BIN LADEN

whether he ordered and/or funded the attacks is still speculation

dont be quick to trust corporate/government owned media agenda

now to the mods/members i also apologise for my brash comments and im sure people will see me as huge anti establishment, but by not living in your country and not being a byproduct of that awesome media propaganda machine, it is very easy to see what is really going on

that's enough from me, im sure homeland security is already onto me keyword searching this post, so let's go back to detailing...

2. dave_zok

dave_zok DB Forum Supporter

I started this thread and now just finished reading everyones response. WTF,

EDIT: NO need to piss any one off, ill vent my anger to my wife so i can really feel what it like voicing my opinion to somone who does not give a rip

3. Kilo6_one

Kilo6_one DB Forum Supporter

Domino, I love seeing how other people actually see into our fishbowl......... its actually a eye opener; your statements are right on in reality and alot of people here have no clue and either buy into the liberal propaganda machine or the conservative propaganda machine, either way the information is quite filtered and dumbed down. What you said is actually something many people do not want to admit too........

4. domino

i have access to your CNN, Fox etc news shows on my cable tv, and it's liking watching a circus of acrobats and juggglers

i dont blame the people for believing it as there are entire generations now that have grown up not knowing anything other than what they have watched on tv. All through high school i believed what i read in my history books, it was only till i was out of school and old enough to do my own research that i formed differing opinions

i think the hardest thing for people to accept is that there is no such thing as liberals or conservatives anymore, the president is a merely a puppet on the strings of global government and global corporations - who do you think funds their multi million dollar campaigns in the first place, it isnt via the collection plate passed around at sunday church

Obama was meant to be their saviour, i remember watching people crying at his inaguration, yet why aren't people challenging him on that fact he hasnt honored one of his election promises. But people will just look over it now with glazed eyes because he single handidly killed Usama while the real issues continue to get lost in the media spin and those that do speak out are labelled as conspiracists

i constantly hear people justify the wars by saying they are fighting for our freedom. Why arent people concerned about the Patriot Act pushed through congress by Bush immediately after 9/11 and what freedoms and constitutional rights that has removed

what i fear most now is the retaliation attacks after the killing of UBL, whether they be arranged by radicals or by the government as an excuse to perpetuate continued public support for the war

5. billyblooshoes

billyblooshoes DB Forum Supporter

despite the fact that UBL himself personally took responsibility for the attacks as the leader of AQ?

6. billyblooshoes

just like the 9/11 attacks that were perpetrated by the US gov so we could go to war and get the oil right?

7. Kilo6_one

Kilo6_one DB Forum Supporter

I agree, the president is a figure head and is run by his advisors that are far more involved then he can physically be in, he is given the information and is asked to sign off on it. One thing I have learned is watch the news, but question its origins, and for sure do your own research.

8. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

Don't believe anything you hear and only half of what you see.

9. Paint Protection Orlando

Paint Protection Orlando Detailers Advertising Scheme

Well that piece of shit is gone and I feel the world is safer because of it as it sends a clear message...If you **** with us we will hunt you down period.

I hope they shot some more holes in his dead carcass as it was falling to the sea to make sure it sank quicker. I know I would have.

JoeyV if you are so worried about living next to a terrorist nation why not move to Siberia? No terrorists there.:thumb:

10. luke093

luke093 Welcome to Detailing

Remember, when a leader is gone it opens a whole for a new one. Leaving us with the question: "what now"

11. Misha

Misha Nuba Guru

yeah we just gona give you 10 year head start

12. Misha

Misha Nuba Guru

sit and wait on what they gona do to retaliate. my gf works in NY and said over last couple days security been on higher alert

13. domino

i would think the FBI would definitely have put 9/11 on his CV

the rabbit hole is alot deeper than that

ive aired my pov, at the end of the day believe whatever helps you get to sleep at night

14. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

Its not just that. Its about making money. Shit loads of it. When countries are at war, someone is making a boatload of cash. Its not about stopping terrorism, spreading democracy or any of that crap. Its about making money. Plain and simple.

15. billyblooshoes

what happened to the part of your post about cnn? since it came up in my email of your initial response, ill respond anyway. cnn didnt tell me he did it, bin ladin himself did when he released the tape taking credit.

16. billyblooshoes

i agree that money does have a large influence in these things, but i have to disagree with you in regard to your apparent statement that it is not about stopping terrorism for the united states.

17. Auto Concierge

Auto Concierge DB Pro Supporter

The tone might change here, as Joey and I are speaking through PM's, Domino I most assuredly did NOT vote for BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA. The obvious about our debt.....well it has a little more to do than with the "Wars" as our commander & chief has added "TRILLIONS" with redundant programs, taking over GM, on and on and frankly I never thought in my lifetime I would see my country in this state...........but history is repeating as "Nero fiddles".

As for the wars............when it hits the fan the world looks to the US for help, while at the same time deriding our culture but taking whatever they can from us in the form of miltary aid/medical/financial/technology................

In the Navy I visited Austrailia(Circa 1983-85) and had a greatime "Down under" as the people were incredibly friendly and all about a goodtime(Beer drinking is a national sport)and in Perth the "Pub patron's" were were conservative and to the point with little time for fools, the East Coast was a different story especially Sydney which reminded me of the Bay Area where I live now in a good way(Scenery) and bad Liberal undertone as more than a few times I had "Down under hippies types" snear when were in our dress whites the first day in port(Happens in the US too so do not take offense please).

The world is battling evil in the form of Radical Muslims, who by thier own laws are bound to take over by any means at thier disposal. Holland a liberal nation(Have been there btw in 1999) finally came to thier senses and stopped immigration from these countries with the quickness when things finally got out of hand.

Like it or not the US at present is the only country that can take the lead to Kick a** and take names because some people cannot be reasoned with, but understand "violence of action" which was evident by our best(Devgroup navspecwar) the other day.

Scoreboard:
    Navspecwar=2
    Muslim radicals/Somali pirates=0

18. domino

cool, have they sent you his mug shot yet after being killed, no no not the original pic that has already been outed as a pshop which the media had to quickly back peddle on.....oh wait, he was hastily dropped at sea rather than giving 3000 people and counting adequate closure

excuse my sarcasm, i just dont believe anything i hear in the media about UBL, nor all those videos that were circulated of him looking different in each. It just feels all too staged and coincidental for me knowing what i know about the history of the middle east

completely off topic, but this highlights what the media is capable of (nws)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVACUjHn6yU

19. billyblooshoes

the original pic that was outed as a pshop?? wtf are you talking about. there have been no pictures released yet to be called fakes, but i am quite certain that pictures will be released, and then you can go ahead and put your tin foil hat on and talk about how they're fake or whatever you want.

20. domino

no tin hat necessary

news channels aired this pic in the first official stories, then quickly retracted it once the internet crusaders cracked it

http://www.euronews.net/2011/05/02/dead-bin-laden-photo-is-a-fake/

"The enhanced photo was reported to have been taken shortly after the al Qaeda’s leader’s body was recovered by US special forces."

it's worrying i know more about what's happening in your country than you do