Order up!!!

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by Nica, Nov 6, 2007.

1. Nica

Nica Banned

um...I like to have extras just in case :D

Actually I'll be giving some away ;) ;)

I tend to make my pads last me a long time, I still have a bunch of Lake Country pads that I haven't opened :rollinglaugh:

2. klumzypinoy

klumzypinoy Nuba Guru

DAYUM NICE CARLOS! That's a huge order :p you must love that bug squash! That's a huge microfiber bath towel! That's cool you get to test out eShine's waxes.

What are the differences between "weight" and "volume" of the waxes?

3. eShine

eShine Guest

Weight and volume is how companies deceive customers. :rollinglaugh:

Carnauba usually comes in flakes. Let say you use enough Carnauba flakes to fill half that container. Now you have 50% by Volume.

That 50% by volume will melt and take up less space so a more accurate way to measure it is by the weight of carnauba compared to the rest of the ingredients.

Many companies use the "By Volume" because the percentage is higher and the average consumer just see's the high percentage and goes nuts.

4. klumzypinoy

klumzypinoy Nuba Guru

THanks for putting my thoughts into words! I was thinking of a pillow loosely filled with feathers vs a pillow tightly packed with feathers and volume vs weight...thanks a lot :D.

5. pirex

pirex DB Certified Dealer

SWEET ORDER!!! MAN :D Damn, you look good in that towel! LOL.

I should bought that pads to, next time ;)

I know I want to carry the Eshine line!!

6. Nica

Nica Banned

Yup :thumb: I've done that a few times...I was shocked at the difference it makes. I don't know if I would change for every panel my self but I understand what you mean :thumb:

Thank you buddy, I think the towel brings out my eyes :rollinglaugh::rollinglaugh: hahahaha

I'm looking forward on using the pads, but maybe not this weekend...mmmm...maybe not sure yet...the wife want's me to spend time with them this weekend :0 so we are going over my sisters place to pig out...I mean eat :rollinglaugh:

klumzypinoy - The bug squash is wicked, best stuff I've used so far for the bugs :righton: I've actually been holding back from ordering for a wile and now I'm back at it, I was running low on a few items and it's time to stock up buddy...oh you should see me buying food at Costo :rollinglaugh: I love Costo :awesome: I'm fortunet that Chris thought of me to test the products out and I'm looking forward on testing them.

7. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

I seriously still CANNOT believe you bought that many pads....

8. Nica

Nica Banned

:rollinglaugh::rollinglaugh: I know, I'm sitting in my living froom just staring at the products hahahaha trying to figuire out where I'm going to put all of these things hahahaha...need to detail some more :righton:

9. klumzypinoy

klumzypinoy Nuba Guru

I LOVE COSTCO! Sometimes I think of going to Costco to eat the samples when I'm broke Hahaha.

10. klumzypinoy

klumzypinoy Nuba Guru

FMINUS, I know you can top that and buy more pads than Carlos :p

11. eShine

eShine Guest

If anyone wants to beat Carlos' collection let me know. I can set you up to best his pad collection by1100+ LOL

[​IMG]

12. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

hmmm and how much would 1100 pads cost me,...just to beat carlos.. it will be a one time thing wont it :D

13. Nica

Nica Banned

lol...you guys are funny, I have to order in these large quantity now...I'm behond help now :awesome::awesome: :rollinglaugh::rollinglaugh:

Soon I'm going to have Menzerna hooked up directly to my blood and a Flex on one hand and my Metabo on the other hand :rollinglaugh::rollinglaugh:

Hey, I thought you told me you didn't have any more cases of pads Chris :confused: are you holding back on me :acry2: hahaha just kidding...even though I do want to get a few more cases of pads :rollinglaugh: but I got your number ;)

14. eShine

eShine Guest

That pic is only our CCS pads, not the Sonus.

15. Nica

Nica Banned

Guess who used the MF towel this morning...come on guess?

Yup, I used it this morning and man it's nice...for those of you that have used the Cookie Monster (used to be called The General) well just imagine the towel exactly as soft if not softer...but all wraped around your boddy :wicked:

It's so soft and it dries your body so well...at first I thought that it would stick to you and be a pain to use to dry as it would stick to your skin...it does stick a bit but only to suck all the water in and then it glides...:wicked:

Hey Chris, do you think you could get one about half the size? I'd like to use it to dry the vehicle with it...man so soft this is wicked stuff.....I got the idea from Calgarydetail about getting a towel half the size...I know the UK boys use some kind of MF towel to dry and it's not WW and I'd like to give this towel a try but half the size would be good....the wife won't let me use this towel on the vehicles she thinks I'm :duh: for wanting to use it on the vehicles :rollinglaugh:

So the towel is practically hers now :confused: Let me know pleaes.

16. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

if you can get them, i take atleast 2 maye more depding on the price... a towel like that half the size would be awsome for drying. It would suck everything up and be super soft.... i know another vendor carrys them... not an honest vendor so i wont order fom him ;)..... but yeah.. i really want them now....

chris, if you can do that for me there more to the order :D its time to buy some more stuff

17. Nica

Nica Banned

Zoran sorry bro but I just coudln't help my self I had to try it out in the shower my wife loves it she said it's like having clounds wraped around here...so I had to try it :wicked:

I'll measure the towel, but it's huge...it's taller then me...but mind you I'm a short person :wall:.

As for the UK towel I beleave it's that one Zoran, I was talking to Rich from the UK and he was telling me about the towel the UK guys have access to and it's really soft but it sucks water like crazy so I told him about the one that Chris got me..my wife and he said it sounds like the one they get. Rich says it's a very nice towel becuase it's so soft and it dries really well.

I honestly don't know if the towel I have now will dry a vehicle well..the wife won't let me try it out :confused:. I may have to sneak it out soon :buffing:

18. Nica

Nica Banned

Interesting, I sent the picture you posted over to Rich to confirm can't wait for him to get back to me. That towel looks interesting...only one way to find out ;)