Optimum Protectant or CG Silk Shine Dressing?

Discussion in 'Pre Wash, Wash, Decon, Claying, Engine, Wheels, an' started by GigaFlow, Feb 17, 2008.

1. GigaFlow

GigaFlow Two Bucket System Washer

Can Optimum Protectant and or CG Silk Shine Dressing be used all over the car on vinyl/rubber/tires/Interiør ?

Who is the best product for theese two for that?

I have a brand ny Car with matte interior, så i'd like to keep it that way :)

I know Optimum also have a Tire Shine spray, but is it really a better choice?
    Less products is better...

2. JLs Detailing

JLs Detailing DB Pro Supporter

I usually use two different products for inside and outside. However if you want a product to do both and have great looks as far as I'm concerned there's a perfect one...Chemical Guys VRP! It'll give you a great look inside and out.

3. jshillin

jshillin Birth of a Detailer

I also use a a different product inside and out. I use Adams VRT on the exterior and 1z Cockpit Premium on the interior.

4. 1f1fan

1f1fan Birth of a Detailer

I can send you a sample of OP+ if you want to try it.

Personally I like 1z CP for interior ...MotorCity sent me a sample of SC tire dressing that works really well.

5. GigaFlow

GigaFlow Two Bucket System Washer

If you send me a sample for free, all the way to Norway ?
    I guess chippingprice is huge!! :)

But... if you insist... :applause:

6. 1f1fan

1f1fan Birth of a Detailer

Woah! I didn't realize you were located in Norway. Shipping charges would run $10-$20 for a 4-8 oz sample.

7. jake_b

jake_b Obsessive Detailer

hey guys, can i have samples too of what you guys use for dressing, interior or exterior? if you don't mind of course.. if it's ok with you guys..i don't want to be a pain in the ass or anything.. i'm also in search of good products. i currently ordered a black wow for exterior trim @ DD as i heard they said it's really good matte finish.. can't wait to try it.. what else is good out there giving a very good matte finish for exterior and interior,???

8. FuelTuner

FuelTuner Birth of a Detailer

I really like the Poorboys Natural Shine for the Interior