Optimum Power Clean in Stock!!!

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by Obsessive Detail, Apr 7, 2008.

1. Obsessive Detail

Obsessive Detail Pro Detailer - Lifetime Member

I just got my shipment of Power Clean in. This is supposed to be another great product by Optimum. Power Clean can be used on wheels and tires as well as engine bay and interior jobs. Use it at full strength on heavy grime,dirty, and brake dust or dilute it 3:1 for lighter jobs.

I put a special intro price on the Power Clean, now is a great time to try it out!

Optimum

2. Obsessive Detail

By the way, I have the Power Clean in 17 oz. and Gallon sizes. The Gallon size also includes a sprayer with it.

3. Cooter

Cooter Guest

$25 for the gallon!!!! Looks like i'll have another gallon of product!

4. Obsessive Detail

Wow another gallon Heath! You don't buy too many gallons of products!

5. Pats300zx

Pats300zx Official DB Moderator

Great News Justin !!!!!

How does Power Clean compare to P21S???

6. Obsessive Detail

I can't really compare the two, I haven't used the P21S before.

7. buja

buja Jedi Nuba

oh yeah ! can't wait to get me gallon.
    I will then put in my feedback , comparing it to the p21s. thats what i use right now.

8. Obsessive Detail

Colin

I sent your order out as soon as the Power Clean came in. Can't wait to hear your feedback.

9. Chris@Optimum

Chris@Optimum DB Certified Manufacturer

I used it today on the interior of an accord and on a couple of grease spots on the carpet. It worked as well in these tasks as it did on the rims and tires of the Scion I posted Saturday. I'm very pleased with this product. Careful how much you use on carpet, because it doesn't take much at all and it foams heavily. One note, the foaming sprayer that comes with the gallon is the best one to use. I used a high volume foaming sprayer that I already had on the Scion wheels and I think I wasted a lot of product.

Just to sum up: I've had good results on wheels, tires, wells, interior plastic, bugs on paint, and carpet.

10. buja

buja Jedi Nuba

Integrity, did you dilute it for brake dust ?
    i'm thinking for my purpose I might need to use it on full strength as mine has got brembo and on metallic ceramic pads at the moment...

even the p21s sometimes find it hard to get the dust off

11. Chris@Optimum

Chris@Optimum DB Certified Manufacturer

yeah, it was 3:1. It did the trick so, I didn't have to go further. Always go with the least aggresive to test. And BTW, always see if soap and water will work first. Most of the time I don't even need a wheel cleaner. But, if you do go full strenghth make sure the wheels aren't hot and rinse off the loose stuff first. Per label directions, don't let dwell long enuff to dry.

12. Obsessive Detail

I used the Power Clean full strenght on some nasty wheels and tires yesterday, it worked awesome on those. Then I diluted 5:1 for some dirty leather seats and then dirt still came off pretty with ease. I think this is going to be another big selling Optimum product.

13. Gemini13

Gemini13 Obsessive Detailer

As I said in the other thread this stuff is solid. I'm thinking though that 3:1 might be little strong for general interior cleaning and will probably mix up some at 5:1.

14. joep

joep Welcome to Detailing

i sure hope the power clean does better then OPTs new tire shine ..Tire shines durability is on par with most water based tire products.. :2cents:

15. buja

buja Jedi Nuba

Justin,

when you applied it full strength, how long did you let the product sit on the wheels (work time) ? or was it just spray on, agitate and wipe off right away ?

16. Obsessive Detail

I let it sit on there for about 30 seconds and then agitated it, the brake dust came off pretty easily with that method. You don't want to let it dry though.