Now you see it....now you don't!!

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by Nica, Oct 11, 2008.

1. pirex

pirex DB Certified Dealer

Come on Carlos....you know you want the R8 :D

[​IMG]

This is a nice interior for sure :D

[​IMG]

2. timpryor

timpryor Birth of a Detailer

carlos do you want to adopt me?

3. Nica

Nica Banned

Hey pirex you know what, I've never sat inside the R8 :shead: I should visit the Audi dealership here in town...but to be honest I really don't know what I'm going to purchase for now I'm just sitting back and researching :computer: and seeing what's available and at what price. I do have a budget in mind but I dont do too well with budgets hahahahaha.

As for adopting I'm too young to be adopting kids hahahaha :lol:

4. bjorke

bjorke Any Rag Vehicle Washer

997 Turbo Carlos... I've tried the 996 C4 and it's awesome. But the 997 is the way a real 911 should look like, both interior and exterior. I'm going to have a ride in the 997 Turbo near christmas I think, and i would def. have this car in my mind when choosing a sportscar.

5. Nica

Nica Banned

I agree the Turbo's are great vehicles and very much worth every single penny :druling: :druling:

6. bigpoppa

bigpoppa Jedi Nuba

Carlos, are you looking to buy new or used?

I would suggest searching ebay motors, my father bought his BMW on there, in better condition and a price that could not be had anywhere local.

When you buy a car slighly used, you are letting the first owner take the big depreciation hit. Assuming it has no dings and whatnot, with a little detailing it will pretty much be a "new" vehicle minus the mileage.

Just my $0.02

7. Nica

Nica Banned

:nod: yes I agree nothing wrong with a few km's on a vehicle, as for making it look like new I can take care of that :whistle:

I've been looking at a few older vehicles, it doesn't have to be brand new I'm not picky...besides after the experience with my Lexus there is no way I'm taking the hit I did with the Lexus :shakhead: even when I get my Ferrari, it wont be brand new, no way.

So I've been looking at some older Porches, besides I have a thing for the old school body lines :shrug:

I'm not sure when I'll be purchasing or what I'll be purchasing, at the moment I'm concentrating on having the garage ready for what ever sports car I purchase :thumb: