Not to be taken serious!!!!

Discussion in 'Compounds, Polishes, Paint Cleaners, and Glazes' started by PERFECTION, Dec 29, 2008.

1. PERFECTION

PERFECTION Birth of a Detailer

I agree about not crapping on people. But I've been detailing in Jacksonville for 18 years and I've had a couple words with this guy and he has never taken anything I shared with him and saw the good in it.

2. razr007

razr007 Banned

3. scheerspeed

scheerspeed DB Forum Supporter

this sent me to the floor laughing...

[​IMG]

4. PERFECTION

PERFECTION Birth of a Detailer

Me and my wax master spending some quality time together. OK.

5. rtrt2889

rtrt2889 Birth of a Detailer

6. Purplewidow

Purplewidow Obsessive Detailer

omg omg!!!!

i sent a letter to DuPont and they sent me one back saying how much they appreciated my findings and would like to handle this.. they need proof though.. and the ass hat took down the video's with the Teflon booster rocket talk about a sealant he can only get and it is a DuPont product. if anyone has a link pm me b/c DuPont wants to take action!

oh and this is not a joke!

7. razr007

razr007 Banned

if you read up the post i put a link to video that is still up duh......

8. Paint Protection Orlando

Paint Protection Orlando Detailers Advertising Scheme

9. Paint Protection Orlando

Paint Protection Orlando Detailers Advertising Scheme

10. Dream Machines

Dream Machines Jedi Nuba

shocking isn't it

11. musc

musc Jedi Nuba

Lol, that kid is dead on! It's great how he ripped open the bottle of glaze after he spilled it all over the concrete! :giggle:

12. DG 501

DG 501 Jedi Nuba

:thud: Why do I keep watching this guy! :giggle:

13. musc

musc Jedi Nuba

lol, I caught this thread a little late, but I ended up watching all the videos over and over. It's like I couldn't stop watching or laughing!

If anyone is getting frustrated with a detail, just look at this picture of the Master for inspiration!

[​IMG]

14. Purplewidow

Purplewidow Obsessive Detailer

he spilled it on the sockets..to bad the reaper didn't do something then to save all the paint he is going to screw in the future..all i can say is dupont isn't too happy someone is using their name like this.

15. kogenx

kogenx Birth of a Detailer

fancy calling himself "the master" lol he has removed most of his videos! guess i missed it!

16. lonewolf525

lonewolf525 Jedi Nuba

yep, i was reading through the whole thread and the videos are not there any more. i do like that polishing wheel though.

17. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

YouTube - m22wright's Channel

I think that link will have most of them or at least some as the org ones are not up anymore. If this does not have some of them let me know and i will take down the link..

18. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

I cannot get enough of this guy, too entertaining!!!

19. sal329

sal329 Nuba Guru

Does he ask the people who's cars he is workin on to film him? What is he spraying on the headlights?

20. sal329

sal329 Nuba Guru