Not to be taken serious!!!!

Discussion in 'Compounds, Polishes, Paint Cleaners, and Glazes' started by PERFECTION, Dec 29, 2008.

1. PERFECTION

PERFECTION Birth of a Detailer

Well I guess everyone has gotten a good laugh out of this post. Glad i could make the holiday bright.

2. kaval

kaval Two Bucket System Washer

3. Nica

Nica Banned

hahahaha I saw that one last night and couldn't believe how harsh he was being with his "competition"

:lol2: :lol2:

I still cant get over the Ford GT...$2,000.00 and the guy actually paid him after seeing him get the cord caught :crasy: :crasy: :crasy:

4. getcha

getcha Jedi Nuba

The man has Parkinson's disease. You can tell because his tremor goes away when he intentionally moves.

I honestly don't feel bad for him. His arrogance, his ignorance(both), plus his "detailing" is a derangement to those of us who work our tails off for resultant true quality detailing. He is partly the reason that those who have to undercharge just to fight competition do so against clearly inferior quality work in a given area.

I am curious however to hear how many of his customers have ever noticed something wrong. What with 800grit on an entire car finished with 2200rpm dirty wool covered with #7 and rocketbooster sealant.

Watching this is unnerving, annoying to say the least.

5. Strs90

Strs90 Birth of a Detailer

Is this even HIS car???

6. razr007

razr007 Banned

hey now now this guy is a PRO now everyone be nice .

7. Paint Protection Orlando

Paint Protection Orlando Detailers Advertising Scheme

I agree!

8. uzj100

uzj100 Jedi Nuba

Um and maybe some teeth too? He doesn't have any teeth:yikes:

9. Purplewidow

Purplewidow Obsessive Detailer

those bottles are for drinking only and only he can put polish and rocket boost f22 "dupont" jetseal all over it. probably not even jet seal if sand paper is his highest expense!!!

wrightsmobiledetail.com

10. cupcakez

cupcakez Any Rag Vehicle Washer

wow i'm surprised at how his website looks and how he knows about clay. wonder if he even clays

11. Purplewidow

Purplewidow Obsessive Detailer

omg i ruined the fun!!!!!!! at least i think i was part of it

i sent him a pm through youtube. it was a long purplewidow rant but business style so he would read it. basically i was sick of all his lies!!! anyways a couple hours later i go to show my buddies the video's and they are gone.. at least any with the teflon coated rocketbooster sealant.. 3-4 hours of work for 2000k yet a 25$ headlight repair..this guy has issues..so i kind of helped put a stop to it and DuPont got a nice letter about an idiot damaging their companies name!! i sell DuPont printing plates indirectly when i sell film..anyways i am sure others said something but you know how i can get to some people just trying to explain my point.

so sorry if i ruined your fun but hopefully a harder working honest detailer can snag some of his work. not a guy who lie's to clients and ripps them off spinning a rotary at 2200 rpm not even working in the polish..man the military didn't teach this guy jack about honesty and respect.

12. Paint Protection Orlando

Thank you PW!!! :thumb::headbang:

Did anyone notice he only does work for the buy here pay here type car lots?

That asshat is bottom of the barrel.

Also on his site gallery when he shows before and after shots of the headlight restoration work he shows the pass side as the before and the driver's side a the after and vice versa.

This guy is a load that should have been swallowed!

Happy New Year everyone! :drinking2:

13. Nica

Nica Banned

Ooooh party pooper :giggle:

Just teasing, if you didn't do it I'm sure someone else would have, this guy is just too much :shakehead:

14. advs1

advs1 DB Forum Supporter

what is that pink stuff he uses? i want some for arsenal! LOL

15. PhoTuGo

PhoTuGo Jedi Nuba

Sup Jose! :thumb:

I think i found his "NASA Special thing that his competition cant get" at big lots

[​IMG]

16. TheJag

TheJag Birth of a Detailer

hey! i bougfht that very same stuff to use on my camaro! for a dollar on the discount rack at wal mart!.... but it was before i knew anything about wax and detailing guys, i promise ive matured considerably since then!

17. jake_b

jake_b Obsessive Detailer

i don't get what's funny here. IMO the guy just has different style of his own. just because we don't see what we wanted to see gives us the right to say that he's wrong or different.. it's his thing..so what. i give a thumbs up for this guy. he may be or may not be bullsh*tting about his product.. that's his marketing technique... just like how we discuss about waxes that claims to have all that carnauba content and all the other bull products claims we talk about. i dunno guys. sorry for breaking the fun. instead of bringing this guy down, why don't you guys message him and help him out...

just my 2 cent.

18. Paint Protection Orlando

The reason nobody would want to help him out is that he slams his so called competition.

I can understand marketing yourself but al least do it with a little tact.

His clients have no clue of what a quality detail really is, so when someone who is a true professional tries to make a living those people balk at the prices quoted by a true professional and it makes it harder for us to make a kiving.

He's nothing more than a Snake Oil Salesman.

I am willing to bet he is not even licensed or insured.

If the guy with the Ford GT actually paid this idiot 2K, well as the saying goes there's one born every minute.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!:drinking2:

19. HAN

HAN Birth of a Detailer

Hey did anyone save any of the videos, it looks like he took them down. :(

Pete

20. blas

blas Birth of a Detailer

i just wanna shot him ;\