Not My Review of the Meguiars Microfiber System

Discussion in 'Compounds, Polishes, Paint Cleaners, and Glazes' started by rfinkle2, Feb 16, 2011.

1. Greg Nichols

Greg Nichols Birth of a Detailer

My thoughts are that more than any other product that has been released the Meguiars MF system has been tested more critically. If the some of the top pros were hand selected to test and beta test report back, get improvements, and were part of the the whole design process........the weekend guy should find little to complain about, sure there might be a technique of two that they will have to refine. This system took over 3 years of testing! We were told to do poor technique, bad technique, hell my wife that hates detailing tried it and got results.........its going to change a lot of what people do. This system doesn't have a steep learning curve, in fact I would say it has only a shallow one at best! If you are looking at this system as the end all system, the holy grail of detailing.........you might be disappointed.

Cheers,
    GREG

2. Kilo6_one

Kilo6_one DB Forum Supporter

ADS is planning some deals this comming week for those intrested in it. They also have pricing up unlike AG.

I think the nice thing about a system like this is it takes the guess work out of correction, I know with all the menzerna products, megs, etc etc. out there it can become very overwhelming.