Nice Bed bath and beyond drying ww mf

Discussion in 'Tools - Machine Polishers, Pressure Washers, Detai' started by scott14, Apr 21, 2010.

1. scott14

scott14 Birth of a Detailer

2. JonM

JonM Guest

Do a car test and let us know!
    How big are they, though I may have missed it in your post?

3. TWISTEDFRAME

TWISTEDFRAME Jedi Nuba

LOL my fiance has the same ones, and I tried them once. They worked well and I didn't notice any marring or anything, but for some reason I just don't trust them. I might try one on my friends black truck to see if anything shows up there.

4. scott14

lol if they work they work...microfibers dont cost that much..people just price them really high. This is a good ww with a silk trim..

i will do it on a black car also...but the cd test hasn't failed me

5. scott14

o and they are 16"x18"

6. vtec92civic

vtec92civic Nuba Guru

lol nice. My In-Laws have those and use them underneath the dish drying rack. They are truly soft though. Not really big but they hold water rather well.

7. scott14

haha heck ya

8. jaredpointer

jaredpointer Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Where in the store are these located? I may swing by on my way home a snag a couple of these.

9. scott14

they were right in the front when you walk in..they had like 20 boxes full

10. Bunky

Bunky Guest

In the stores here they are in the front next to the kitchen section.

11. hoppy6698

hoppy6698 Birth of a Detailer

Sweet - Notice any in a larger form?

12. scott14

nope nope

13. TexasTB

TexasTB Obsessive Detailer

Yea, I don't understand some people when they buy WW towels for $15 plus. Insane. Knowing damn well they are made in China, Taiwan, Korea, Thailand, or wherever else for maybe 50 cents, if that. Then a retailer, no names, buys them in bulk and marks them up at retarded price, gets the "hype" out there, someone says "oh, these are the bomb diggidy doo dad stuff shiznitskins, and bam, everyone buys them. I buy local most of the time. Used to buy the WW towels at Wal Mart for drying. Never scratched or marred. (now I am guilty of buying some stupidly prices towels too, lol)

Looks like I will have to take the Lady's BBB gift certificate and go buy a few of these!!!

To each their own........