New Website Layout

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by scheerspeed, Apr 26, 2011.

1. scheerspeed

scheerspeed DB Forum Supporter

Hey guys,

I just published my new website design for SSD. It's not quite finished yet, but you can get the idea of where i'm going with it.

I just wanted to post it up here for some constructive criticism!

Thanks for the comments, i really appreciate it.

Check it out!
    www.scheerdetailing.com

Thanks,
    Dom

2. M3ride.

M3ride. Wax on..Wax off

Looks awesome dude! Very well laid out.

3. hamza7

hamza7 Welcome to Detailing

On the products we use and detailing services (bottom right), use a darker/black font it's hard to read with the orange background and also make almost all the font a little bigger, I can't read your sentences

4. kyoshiro

kyoshiro DB Forum Supporter

you might wanna fix your directory structure as you're going root the a dir thats the same name as your domain

5. amercour

amercour Birth of a Detailer

I like where it is going. When I looked at the gallery I thought that there it was unfinished/broken because it took a very long time for any images to show up. Also, the image scroll thing in the gallery is cool, but kind of confusing. I would consider who your sites target market is. With technical stuff sometimes less is more. Customers that are not familiar with the insider lingo like to know more about what benefits they see from your services rather than what specific products you are using. Good luck with your endeavor!

6. aml5578

aml5578 Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Looks good man, your web address is kind of weird. Your index page is at Home You might wanna fix that, otherwise looks great.