>>>NEW VRT... Big News @ Adams

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by Dylan@Adams, May 24, 2010.

1. black-n-silver

black-n-silver Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Probably a little too shiny.

2. merlin3008

merlin3008 Birth of a Detailer

looks like a winner! too bad i just bought a bottle of old vrt from phil. :)

3. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

reminds me i have a bottle of black wow i havnt even used yet. i wonder how they compaire? which one lasts longer...

4. rwisejr

rwisejr DB Forum Supporter

You should be able to either wipe it down after or just dilute a bit with water .That should take some of the shine down

5. Dylan@Adams

Dylan@Adams Guest

Heres a little update on my performance testing... I own the perfect vehicle for this product... miles of plastic on the back half of this truck!! LOL

YouTube - SUPER VRT TEST.m4v

6. Emile

Emile Welcome to Detailing

Nice video, your truck's black paint looks amazing! I see the new Super VRT up on the Adam's website!

7. nyrep1

nyrep1 Obsessive Detailer

can it be diluted and sprayed? looks like the perfect thing for chevy trucks with rubber wheel well liners

8. Dylan@Adams

Dylan@Adams Guest

Can still be diluted and sprayed like our old one, I just recommend leaving a large air gap in the bottle so it can be shaken well. Its hard to get it to mix the first time, takes a vigorous shaking to get it mixed well, but after that it doesn't separate out. I mixed a bottle 4 days ago and its still fully mixed. Same way the old one worked, more water = less shine. I've been using the diluted version on tires for testing and it holds up well.