New Tropi-Care Tire Dressing

Discussion in 'Pre Wash, Wash, Decon, Claying, Engine, Wheels, an' started by Dust2Glory, Sep 4, 2009.

1. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

true that! I have a gallon and absolutely love it! I lasts so long on tires, it is almost boring! I get up to 3+ weeks from it!

2. TC Steve

TC Steve Virgin Detailer

We would like to thank all for the constant feedback we have seen regarding the use and testing of the White Pearl Tire Dressing.

As some may have noticed, a second version has trickled out to some to provide a contrast in appearance and composition. Release of this one has not yet been determined. Being almost lotion like, it will provide a higher gloss effect compared to WPTD.

3. SSTG

SSTG DB Forum Supporter

Hey Steve, I was wondering when you were gonna come over here from LS1 Tech.
    Welcome aboard.

Seth

4. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

It would be great if Tropi-Care became a vendor on here!

5. froboy272

froboy272 Obsessive Detailer

I agree we have all heard wonderful things about almost all of the products they offer.

6. zspectrum

zspectrum Jedi Nuba

their polishs suck. Atleast when I tested them for him.

7. detaildoc

detaildoc Guest

But they do have many other products that are great. Besides, most people stick to Menzerna anyway, so we probably would not expect other polishes to become more popular anytime soon, but again, so far, the other tropi care products I've tried have been winners and they do have excellent customer service.

8. kaiten408

kaiten408 Jedi Nuba

Agreed, Steve's a good guy, but..

I don't think that he'll sponsor here though because when I talked to him, he said he was already sponsoring several other forums

9. zspectrum

zspectrum Jedi Nuba

rkc is all I know about. HEYYY Im in dallas tooo.