New stuff at my Big Lots.

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by reefer_bob, Apr 2, 2008.

1. reefer_bob

reefer_bob Obsessive Detailer

I swung by my local big lots. The lady was stocking the detailing area, and said they were getting lots of new stuff in because it's that season.

They had a ton of Black Magic products, including a nice long handled brush I picked up for 3 bucks, micro fibers, chamoises, and products.. I also picked up some Michelin Dust Brake repellent that I read good things about on another forum.

Lots of Megs stuff, turtle wax stuff, applicators...

Looking at Amazon, they had most of this stuff: Black Magic @ Amzaon

Couple other items:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

They also have the small green Turtle Wax MF applicators that I like...

If anyone wants anything, let me know, I can pick some stuff up, or go check your local BLs!

2. zoomzoom mazda5

zoomzoom mazda5 Wax on..Wax off

I also stop by one and p/u the Megs Multi-piece cleaner to try out this weekend.

3. GBS

GBS Wax on..Wax off

Nice buy but you're moving in on Tonya's territory reefer-bob. So what does the reefer in reefer-bob stand for???
    :popcorn:

4. Al-53

Al-53 Welcome to Detailing

Gary ..he has a salt water reef tank..when I had a few reef tanks they called me reefer AL...LOL....

Al

5. GBS

GBS Wax on..Wax off

Just woundered Al, I have some saltwater tanks myself. I like to collect a lot of my own specimens down in the keys?

:thumb:

6. Al-53

Al-53 Welcome to Detailing

Gary..I really do not know what the reefer in his name stands for..but it was in mine...I had a 125..60 and 75 gallon reef tanks....I had a importer's license to import and export fish and corals....I bought only cultured corals and not wilds...and all the live rock came from Fuji and a few other islands arund that area...was a costly hobby...I still have all the eguipment..1000's worth...I sold all the live stock a few years back....took all my time and money....

Al

7. GBS

GBS Wax on..Wax off

AL, I guess I won't tell you were I get my live rock from.

8. er1k

er1k Obsessive Detailer

Spray on and hose off? Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't that mean the cleaner is full of chemicals you don't want getting on wheels?

9. DJ_JonnyV

DJ_JonnyV DB Forum Supporter

Yeah, I hit a BL by my work and picked up a few of the glass cleaner MFs. Figured for $1 it's worth a try.

10. klumzypinoy

klumzypinoy Nuba Guru

that multi piece wheel cleaner looks like a good deal. Ph neutral too!