NEW Product Intro: HD ADAPT (Multi-Surface Adaptive Compounding Polish)

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by David Fermani, May 30, 2013.

1. Mike Lambert

Mike Lambert Birth of a Detailer

Barry, since you are the closest dist. To me in md., how about a sample to try? Call Eric at d goodies. He will tell you what I do

2. Paul S

Paul S Birth of a Detailer

I doubt Barry has a sample left in his stock at the moment.The first lot of samples were said to be out of a very small batch. About 12 were sent out to people to try which exhausted the first batch. Those people will receive another larger sample soon to evaluate and review. I will drag out my Griots and compare it to the Rupes with a 50/50 on this next sample. So far this product has done a good job of cutting and finished out very well. It seems to react quite well to pad selection giving the operator a lot of choices.

3. David Fermani

David Fermani DB Certified Manufacturer

Agreed, but actually, the majority of the market that purchases polishing compounds are people using a Rotary buffer. This product works great with that machine too. Case in point, some people might have caught AndrewBigA’s postings on his experiences with HD ADAPT?

The spot panel video in my Original Post was done with a GG via Meg’s MF pad with 1 work cycle.

Great feedback. I believe those were 3000 grit scratches and Barry had also been questioned about not using a courser grit paper so he did another follow up video with 1500 grit scratches. Here it is (the Bryan he is referring to is Bryan Burnworth):

[video=youtube;hJuIth61NXk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJuIth61NXk[/video]

Unfortunately, none from HD Car Care. That is until now. :) And I can also say that no other product on the market uses anything close to this technology. I.E. Non-Diminishing & Chemical Abrasives (dual-mode). I'm pretty sure the ones you may be referring to are diminishing abrasives no?

4. David Fermani

David Fermani DB Certified Manufacturer

Please be patient. This product is in the final development phase. Once a retail batch is produced I will do my best to offer people some samples. We would have really liked to open the beta phase up to alot more people, but unfortunately the batch only allowed for a limited amount of testers.

5. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

Thanks David. Thats all I was looking for. I appreciate it.

6. Dr Oldz

Dr Oldz Birth of a Detailer

This looks rather Interesting. I'm looking forward to giving it a shot.