New polishing compounds from Menzerna!

Discussion in 'Compounds, Polishes, Paint Cleaners, and Glazes' started by porta, Jul 20, 2012.

1. porta

porta Jedi Nuba

Menzerna launched three new products yesterday: Fast gloss 400, Intensive Polish 2100 and Liquid matt.

Fast gloss 400 have a cut of 10 and gloss 7. The "old" fast gloss 500 have a cut of 9 and gloss 5. The new IP have a cut of 6 and gloss 5.
    FG 400 will eliminate P1200 sanding marks ultra fast and with a constant high gloss, according to Menzerna GMBH. Sounds promising, huh?

Oh, I forgot to say the VOC content is less then 17% and therfore it should be applicable all over the world.

2. hamza7

hamza7 Welcome to Detailing

The problem is Menzerna makes these numbers, since I've been on the Scholl's tip. Nothing else matters, I mean how could you go wrong with scholl's. You use like 15 mL for the whole car, a little goes a long long way and you only need 1 pad because the pad never gets drenched in product or product residue and since application is so thin, it wipes off easy on ANY PAINT.

...but I'll probably just buy it because I'm a hoarder.

3. dschia

dschia Jedi Nuba

Where can I have more information on Fast Gloss 400? Are the new stuff using non-diminishing abrasive?

4. D&D Auto Detailing

D&D Auto Detailing DB Forum Supporter

Any info Phil?

5. Darkstar752

Darkstar752 Horizon Detailing

Where did you find this info? Also, what is the Liquid Matt?

6. nyrep1

nyrep1 Obsessive Detailer

is scholl that goood dude ?

7. Chaseme

Chaseme DB Forum Supporter

Is Menzerna that bad? :shead:

I'm pleased with my collection.

8. sikedsyko

sikedsyko DB Forum Supporter

Yeah I'm very happy with my Menzerna Polishes, except Power Gloss. It dusts like nobodies business.

9. Chaseme

Chaseme DB Forum Supporter

This is very true.

10. hamza7

hamza7 Welcome to Detailing

No Menzerna products aren't bad at all, I just I feel Scholl's is better but since it's priced almost exactly as the Menz line, more people should look into it.