New Optimum Products in stock!!!

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by Obsessive Detail, Feb 27, 2008.

1. Obsessive Detail

Obsessive Detail Pro Detailer - Lifetime Member

I just got my shipment of the new long awaited Optimum stuff!

Here are the new items that I have:

Instant Detailer & Gloss Enhancer-This is the new quick detailer that is supposed to be the slickest QD out. This comes in a 17 oz. bottle that is ready to use, a 32 oz. and gallon concrentrated bottles.

The 32 oz. will make a gallon of quick detailer and the Gallon will make 4 Gallons! This is a very cost effective product that works great!

Opti Bond Tire Gel- This is a water based gel that has a high gloss. Can be used on tires,wheel wells, and vinyl surfaces. This is a really durable gel. Opti Bond comes in a 32 oz. bottle. This can also be diluted 1:1 with a spray gun and compressed air.

New Formula Optimum Spray Wax This is the new version of the already awesome Spray Wax. This version adds a lot more slickness, depth, and durability. I have this in 17 oz. and Gallon sizes.

Here is the direct link to the Optimum page of my website: Optimum
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

That Opti Bond Tire Gel seems to be very good value for money!

I used to use AA Tire Gel and found it very messy to work with, and it would tend to sling a fair bit.

3. Obsessive Detail

I really think all of these Optimum products are going to be a big hit. They all blew me away with how well they work and look!

4. Obsessive Detail

Wow! These new products are selling like crazy! I'm glad I ordered a lot!!!

5. sneek

sneek Nuba Guru

how long have you been finding the new OCW to last?

6. Obsessive Detail

I've only had it on one of my vehicles for about a month. The durability is still there. It is definetely a lot slicker and has a better look than the old formula.

Doctor G has done a lot of tests and has compared it to Aquawax, he said the durability and slickness is on par if not better than AQ. I really liked the old version, so I can't wait to tryout the new more!

7. Dust2Glory

Dust2Glory Nuba Guru

better than AW huh... tha's interesting

8. Woob

Woob Jedi Nuba

Do you have PowerClean? or is that coming in the future.

9. Obsessive Detail

The wheel cleaner and carpet cleaner should be out towards the end of next month.

10. RussECU

RussECU DB Forum Supporter

I think thats may be b/c you are one of the few that has these IN STOCK and ready to ship. I think others are expecting their orders to arrive. Let us know when you get the APC and water spot/decontaminate remover. I am really wanting to try these. I won the new wax and QD/GE so I am set on those.

11. Obsessive Detail

I'm really excited about the new APC, I will probably use that a ton. David was having problems with it drying to quick in the sunlight, so he is putting in some additives to make it stay wet longer. He won't release a product until he is 100% happy with it.

12. Cooter

Cooter Guest

Keep us updated on the APC and carpet cleaner. I'm still waiting to put my PC brushes to work.

13. Obsessive Detail

Yeah I can't wait for those to come out either. I've heard a lot of good things from the testers. I'm supposed to be getting some samples in soon to tryout myself!! :headbang: