New Nissan NV Van Build * For Going Mobile *

Discussion in 'Professional Detailer's Studio' started by Lucci Elite Detail, Feb 5, 2012.

1. vtec92civic

vtec92civic Nuba Guru

Yeah i'm willing to bet they will . . . . you're right, They are losing money having those vans or any cars just sit on the lot. They need to move them.

2. Gale Force

Gale Force Obsessive Detailer

Dude get out of my mind! lol

3. Kilo6_one

Kilo6_one DB Forum Supporter

Well, honestly since you can stand up, may as well install a stripper pole too.

4. Lucci Elite Detail

Lucci Elite Detail DB Forum Supporter

thats not a bad idea i was thinking about topless paint corrections haha! I was telling Bob that the other day it would be awesome! Obviously I wouldn't be the topless one lol

5. Danny

Danny Nuba Guru

6. kakeuter

kakeuter DB Forum Supporter

Jimmy, where did you find the wire bottle holders? I have found some, but they are too shallow for bottles to NOT fall out of them.

Thanks.

-Kody-

7. Lucci Elite Detail

Container Store

8. vtec92civic

vtec92civic Nuba Guru

Man you been pretty busy lately huh.

9. Lucci Elite Detail

Yea man I'm going to reply to your message tomorrow. But as for business I'm booked through March with non stop corrections!

10. vtec92civic

vtec92civic Nuba Guru

Thanks man. Got a lot on my mind. Good to see that even with California's economy being rough you still are going strong. Look forward to the message and appreciate it.

11. dfazekas

dfazekas Birth of a Detailer

I've looked at this thread a dozen times now, probably. Pretty killer setup you've
    got yourself there Mr Lucci. I'd be lying if I said I weren't a little jealous :p

12. Tru_Shine

Tru_Shine Virgin Detailer

Sick Van Jimmy, I need to either redo the inside of my Tru Shine Van, or sell it and get something that gets better MPG.

13. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

The actually MPG achievable with a full size van rears its ugly head!! LOL I sold my Savana as it was getting 10-11mpg around town. Damn thing had 4.11s in the rearend.

14. WashingJosh

WashingJosh Jedi Nuba

Thats awesome you're booked up with that many corrections. Don't forget to take a day off every once in a while.
    I really like the setup you're going for with the van.

15. Lucci Elite Detail

Thank you and yes its great but its back breaking at times.... I'm currently looking at shops so I can have both and get a lift and everything else lol I'm only 22 but I feel like I'm 50 after a couple weeks of non stop corrections!

16. vtec92civic

vtec92civic Nuba Guru

After holding a buffer for hours on end i feel the same way man. BTW you must be busy as i don't think i ever got a PM response LoL. Where abouts in California are you located?